Reviews for The Danger of Deduction
PhoenixFantastic chapter 19 . 7/21
Great story. Just watch out for grammatical errors. Looking forward to future chapters!
beazlerat chapter 19 . 2/13
Loving it, I am so excited for the next chapter. I love your writing skills, they are incredibly impressive.
riayi chapter 5 . 9/23/2016
That's is an oversight I hadn't noticed, what happened after Neo revived? Great job both thinking of it and of an answer.
Meep chapter 17 . 12/2/2015
This story is absolutely amazing
Angua chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
It's spelt mysterious. Otherwise, nothing.
ELLI.1773 chapter 17 . 10/6/2014
Totally AMAZING! Its a brilliant idea, honestly, simply genius!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Bluemisery chapter 17 . 10/4/2014
Bugger... This was the last chaper... And I'm sad now. Please keep writing!
Bluemisery chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
I understand the summer delays! Lol school really does force you to think of what you actually want to be doing!

As for the story, I think it's fantastic! Two of my favorite things mashed together! I do hope you continue!
0Harry.J.Potter0 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Great Chapter, got me interested. And it's still gets updates yay.
Oh I am Slain chapter 17 . 4/26/2014
Ooh...I'll wait to see how you have Sherlock deal with this.

I still find it a pity that few people seem to be browsing this story category, so not many people have seen this story.
Composer777 chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
Hmm, I liked that little *glitch* that we saw when Holmes received his implant. Nice touch!

Nice to see that the story is still ticking away, very much alive. :)
To chapter 16 . 3/27/2014
I love this story. Please update soon. I'm dying to know what happens. I really hope sherlock gets to see what's outside the matrix. That would be really cool.
SaintOfReach chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
I'm really enjoying this story and I truly hope that you continue it.

And as always, thanks for watching.

Sincerely,

SaintOfNothing
Composer777 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Woo! Chapter update!

Its a shame you don't label your paragraphs, It can be awkward to navigate at times.

Still, nice chapter. Can Cumberbach fight like Downey Jr in Sherlock? Don't think I've ever seen something like that. He's in the loop now though! Would love to see Neo running some sort of training programme!

He still sounds like a frightened lamb, unsure of himself. Wanna see him take a more proactive role, not just being super Jesus! :)

Great chapter, you're working up to something big, I can feel it.

"I hope you're right!" (Trinity)

"Don't have to hope, I know it!" (Morpheus)

"Dang right!" (Myself)

:D
Oh I am Slain chapter 16 . 1/26/2014
Denmark Morpheus
Denmark, Morpheus

Hahaha, I'm picturing Moriarty's confusion when Sherlock ignores him. At least, I'm hoping you'll turn this into a running gag.

Fun to see Sherlock engaging a new problem.

Last few lines were confusing though.

How are they monitoring Denmark/Germany? One does not simply monitor an entire country. Though I guess that'll be covered in the next chapter.

Also, "He didn't see who had him prisoner" is a very confusing line. Is that supposed to be foreboding? It's just so random (how did Sherlock suddenly go from being with the crew to becoming a prisoner?) such that I have no clue what to think of it.

Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter. Cheers!