Reviews for The Danger of Deduction
EmeraldWings90 chapter 21 . 1/2
This almost-duplicate chapter with the minimal changes is a real mindfuck :D I've just been to the cinema to see the 4th, these were the only two chapters left oft his fic to read afterwards (I was looking for old crossovers specifically to avoid spoilers), and it feel appropriate.
By the way, I was just thinking that post-priginal movie, the Neb would need a rescue, so I liked that part too :D
zeynel chapter 21 . 12/29/2021
Oh yeah, Sherlock woulf't tell the truth to Watson to protect him -but Moriarty ? Yeah, the man can bear the truth !
James Birdsong chapter 21 . 12/26/2021
Cool story!
Fanree1 chapter 20 . 5/3/2020
wow, new update!:) So, is Moriarty is really dead? What happened to Sherlock?
PhoenixFantastic chapter 19 . 7/21/2017
Great story. Just watch out for grammatical errors. Looking forward to future chapters!
beazlerat chapter 19 . 2/13/2017
Loving it, I am so excited for the next chapter. I love your writing skills, they are incredibly impressive.
riayi chapter 5 . 9/23/2016
That's is an oversight I hadn't noticed, what happened after Neo revived? Great job both thinking of it and of an answer.
Meep chapter 17 . 12/2/2015
This story is absolutely amazing
Angua chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
It's spelt mysterious. Otherwise, nothing.
ELLI.1773 chapter 17 . 10/6/2014
Totally AMAZING! Its a brilliant idea, honestly, simply genius!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
blue-whalen chapter 17 . 10/4/2014
Bugger... This was the last chaper... And I'm sad now. Please keep writing!
blue-whalen chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
I understand the summer delays! Lol school really does force you to think of what you actually want to be doing!

As for the story, I think it's fantastic! Two of my favorite things mashed together! I do hope you continue!
0Harry.J.Potter0 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Great Chapter, got me interested. And it's still gets updates yay.
Oh I am Slain chapter 17 . 4/26/2014
Ooh...I'll wait to see how you have Sherlock deal with this.

I still find it a pity that few people seem to be browsing this story category, so not many people have seen this story.
Composer777 chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
Hmm, I liked that little *glitch* that we saw when Holmes received his implant. Nice touch!

Nice to see that the story is still ticking away, very much alive. :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »