Reviews for Routine
SpectralNutmeg chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
I've come back to this story and re-read it many times, so I should probably do the polite thing and finally leave a review instead of lurking.

Obviously (since I keep reading it), I enjoy this story quite a bit. It's short but full of good characterization, and you show Hathaway and Lewis' affection and concern for one another without going OOC or slipping into mushiness, which is a problem I've run into with other fics like this. But you avoided the deadly smarm trap while simultaneously injecting lots of believable emotionwonderful job!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
quite nice. the voices are so strong in so few words.
Aileil chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Thank you for this story. I have finally reached a conclusion as to why I enjoyed it so much: It shows the depths of both Hathaway and Lewis very well. As many have remarked before danger causes one to show their true colors. Thank you again.
doctorjay chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Hey! You aren't going to just leave us hanging, are you? This is so good- please continue!
happyday girl chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Wow, this was really good, it really sucked me in and I just wanted to read more and more!
Will you write another chapter where they go to hospital, even a short epilogue, just to finish it off? I'd love it if you did!
I'm putting this on alerts just in case!
Loved it!
TT chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Ahh, poor Jim! I mean obviously he shoves Lewis out of the way first but still ahh! Great characterization though, handled panicking Lewis perfectly. Really hoping to see more of this soon. :)
noenigma chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
very nice...
prosfan chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This was really good. I love the way you write James when he's injured. And Robbie's panic and shaky humour is spot on :)

Looking forward to anything else you post :)