Reviews for Secret of Frost and Moon
OneLittleSpark18 chapter 1 . 11/9
Doing my annual November viewing of Rise of the Guardians and it made me want to re-read your story! It’ll make the third fanfiction I’m bouncing around reading ON TOP OF reading a physical book, but it’s worth it! Thanks again for writing such an INCREDIBLE tale!
burritoslap chapter 130 . 11/1
Just finished this ride. After a few years of intermittent binge reading, I can finally say that I've read every word of this fantastic work of art. Thank you so very much for this gift to your readers. I started reading this because it was recommended in some distant discussion board in a secluded corner of the internet, but it came with a "worth the long read" and I knew I would enjoy it. Now after having finished it and still having tears on my face, I just wanted to give my thanks. I hope you have a good one, and live life with as much happiness as possible. Cheers!
katofthewind155 chapter 130 . 10/26
Oh my god this was so good you had me flailing my legs with that ending!
FireflyArc chapter 1 . 10/12
I had to come back to this wonderful series and my surprise at the updates is immense! I love this story so much. thank you for writing more of it.
mozocleo chapter 3 . 6/20
Honestly? I always imagine the sprites look like Poro from League of Legends.
kittenwritter123 chapter 103 . 5/14
In that last part I was half expecting Alicia to kiss Sophie then and there. Sadly, unless Alicia becomes a self sustaned immortal, i guess i cant expect their close dinamic to evolve further.
Diving in chapter 94 . 4/27
Wait. Human Lieutenant? I thought Jack only had animals because he didn't want to be a "grave robber"? Where did they came from?
mozocleo chapter 1 . 4/9
This story has been my favorite out of all the GoC fanfics on this site, and I’ve reread this beauty 3 times. Honestly? I hope Alaia comes back to the drabble series and writes more about the Tribe of Myth she introduced and how they interact with the wider world. This book is fantastic.
LoveHopes chapter 130 . 1/19
I need a moment to just bask in the glory that is this story. This is without doubt and truly magnificent and well written fic. I think this may now be my fav Rise of the Guardian one, I was also pleasantly surprised and pleased with how you incorporated the Rise of the Brave Tangled Frozen Dragons group. I wish I was a person who could write long explanations for feelings or evaluations but the best I got is {SMASHES FAVORITE BUTTON 80000 TIMES} 3
YinYangProphecy chapter 129 . 1/4
Time for my yearly re-read of my favorite story! Once again, you have made me cry.

You are amazing!
Seasilver17 chapter 29 . 1/2
I cannot express how much I love this story
Navilluso chapter 17 . 12/26/2021
Back again to re-read. Still as wonderful as the first time 3
rgjflood chapter 1 . 11/30/2021
I’ve come back to reread this masterpiece yet again and wow I rediscover things about this fic that I adore. Thank you.
OneLittleSpark18 chapter 57 . 11/9/2021
This hurt SO MUCH MORE than it did in the movie
OneLittleSpark18 chapter 47 . 11/8/2021
DUDE! I straight up CRIED when Kathrine and Nightlight showed up together! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
3,605 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »