Reviews for Secret of Frost and Moon
Mary chapter 66 . 3/1
Yo, are Jesus and Moses and co Immortals? Or does Jack mean pagan 'gods'?
HgSpartan chapter 130 . 2/28
You terrible, terrible person. Do you know how much sleep I got this week? Neither do I. But it wasn't much! Writing this well should be a crime. Toward the end your plot seemed to fray a bit. Characters faded out. It wasn't too bad, but I felt it should be mentioned. Now you can put some serious work into A Question of Unity right?
PhoenixoftheLostandForgotten chapter 130 . 2/16
I must congratulate you on a job well done. There aren't many people on this site who have both the skill and patience to write a novel-length story with an entirely new plot. Though there are some grammar errors throughout, I found the story enjoyable. It has provided many hours of entertainment. I do have one question, though: can Jack use his mirrors to travel to other worlds in the Allegiance, or is it beyond the range of his power, even though the destinations would have overlapping Belief? Also, can he create ice mirrors while he's on another world? It's just something I've been wondering since you brought Jack to the Silver (now Golden) Allegiance.
Mo.auxier chapter 9 . 2/15
I think I need to read your authors notes more carefully. I have read this story many times and I still have never seen the reference to what happens in one if the later chapters. I feel like a dork for not noticing it before
So the first thing I noticed was the misuse of commas. Luckily for me, that doesn't fall under my list of grammatical pet peeves that I absolutely can't stand. It's lucky because I can already tell that I'm going to really love this universe you're creating.
I have fallen in love with this story and for the past week have spent all of my free time reading it! It was written spectacularly and flowed so well. The plot lines were not easy to predict and everything made sense together. I also loved your characterization as well as the Original Characters you came up with! It has been a pleasure to read your work, and it will continue to be a pleasure (seeing as I am currently working my way through the rest of your fics!)
Dragon Dagger chapter 130 . 1/25
Detailed and beautiful. This has been an absolute joy for me to read. I had no problems whatsoever believing that this could very easily be the other way the story had gone from the moment Jack had been raised from the pond. You also made me cry in several places. Thank you for such a wonderful story. Definitely going into my favorites list.

DD
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 29 . 1/18
Dam Jacks become that funny old grandpa that everyone should have.
Reading this took a while.
Totally worth it.
VibrantPeace chapter 20 . 1/7
l love your version of Yuki and i love your version of Jacks past then the others i have read on this site.
reuben.w chapter 18 . 1/3
Damn it you wrote that too well couldn't stop crying intill I finished the chapter.
Renazuki1 chapter 130 . 1/3
Beautiful and wonderful story. Thank you so much - it was a pleasure to read and re-read
SanctuaryInMusic chapter 130 . 1/2
I can't explain how beautiful this whole story was. I was summoned here by your warning in Moments of Frost and Moon's summary, and I don't regret the week it took me to finish the whole thing. I'm now on Chapter Three of Moments of Frost and Moon, and I'm still in awe at the incredible way you spun this particular tale. You are an AMAZING writer — I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the future. :)
Ancantsia chapter 130 . 1/2
Oh my Gosh - I LOVE this story, and such a happy ending! Thanks for writing this and a HUGE thank you for bringing back Emily - that was a huge surprise! Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us all :)
Anon chapter 130 . 12/23/2014
I actually didn't like the ending. It feeled really rushed and sudden, like you wrote it just because you were tired with this fic.
3,043 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »