Reviews for Secret of Frost and Moon
Abyssal Angel chapter 35 . 6/23
Huh. I would've named it diamond dust myself, partly because of Bleach and Hitsugaya Toushiro, but also because diamond dust is a real phenomenon in nature, being a cloud of ice crystals.
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 18 . 6/21
Can't stop crying :'(
WatUCWatIC chapter 35 . 6/5
Oh my god, Jack has chill pills. His special snowflake and Sandy's dreamsand.
miriti1 chapter 35 . 5/2
wow I like the new Jack :) but with his liutenants and his believers coupled with his knowledge of himself and mastery of his powers, he do seem a bit over powered but not in a bad way, its just that it seems like pitch would be a cakewalk for him to take care of as a threat now
Jolly Writer 2.0 chapter 130 . 5/1
I have never been on a more jarring emotional rollercoaster. I laughed, I squealed, and I cried the fattest tears I've ever shed reading a story, original publication or fanfiction. And though I technically read through it at a record pace for me, that's only if you only count the times I was actually reading it. I needed to take breaks from this monster of a piece to calm myself.

This fanfic is going down as one of my all-time favorites. It's not just a story I found entertaining and wanted to continue reading and will probably forget about as time goes by. This story is now at the top of my favorite works of literature, up there with the series of my childhood and early adulthood (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) and my ultimate inspiration, Shakespeare. Even if no one would agree with where I rate this piece, I will always see it that way in my heart. That was beautiful. It was funny. It was entertaining. It was calming. And it broke my heart, stitched it back together, and gripped it tight. Squeezed every emotion within me out of it.

I love this story, if that wasn't obvious.

Now on to "Moments of Frost and Moon"!
I kind of wish there was a forewarning that Hiccup, Elsa and such later have major appearances and roles in this story, such as in the summary or Author's Note...? Not that their inclusion is terrible, but I usually like knowing when I'm stepping into crossover territory.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 130 . 4/17
This, this is amazing, I just binge read it in two days
TsukiRiver chapter 130 . 4/11
*Flops on floor* I have EMoTIonS. This was such a good story, and even the parts that I didn't quite like so much were overshadowed by the rest of it being FANTASTIC! Thank you for writing this!
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 18 . 3/5
I'm rereading this for the umpteenth time, and I still cry at the bittersweet heartbreak of this chapter.
Lmb111514 chapter 130 . 2/24
Awww! I was so hoping that that would be the big surprise; I was worried for a moment there during the past few chapters that Elsa was the big surprise(not that I wasn't happy at that) but it wasn't! Absolutely amazing job with this story; I loved it and can't wait to go read the next part...
Picklesandicecream chapter 130 . 2/19
Minuilin chapter 130 . 1/3
Oh. My. God. Wow. Okay, i'll be honest, i had my ups and downs with this fanfiction. The begining, (with only a few exceptions) was perfect in my eyes. Then I had some serious "wtf is going on?", but other than that, I enjoyed it. Then came the last chapter. And Jesus Christ it was perfect in every way for me! It was heartwrenching, seeing how depressed he was, and how he tried to hide it. Just pure FEELS! And then came Emily, and with her, you made justice. Thank you for this amazing experience.
yummypie193 chapter 36 . 1/2
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! :D
yummypie193 chapter 32 . 1/2
YEEEESSSSDLKAFAHSSDFKJALEHFUKSDJFAKHDFALKFJWEFWJEFOJ
fringeperson chapter 13 . 12/24/2016
Hi! I came back for a re-read, because I do love this story. Even with my moaning and groaning about some of the crossovers you slipped in. They grew on me.

And I love this chapter. I love the way Sandy and Jack interact in this story from the very first. I just... yeah. Thank you.
3,330 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »