Reviews for Secret of Frost and Moon
Raven1113 chapter 62 . 3/21
I absolutely adore this story, it's still one of my general favorites of all time. I'm re-reading it for the nth time and this chapter (plus the one before I'll be honest) makes me cry every time. It's the love and support, it just gets to me! Thanks for the awesome words
avatargrl11 chapter 1 . 1/30
Please, don't make Jack have to lose Emily to death! Have her become a spirit as well! That would be so cool! No pun intended!
xavierroy232 chapter 18 . 1/16
Nice chapter. I cried a lot for someone who doesn’t cry often. You said you started when you wrote about thomas telling Jack I started when I saw the title. All in all it was a very good chapter.
Jediknight chapter 130 . 12/21/2023
Beautiful story!
Vortozan chapter 37 . 12/6/2023
It is a great thing to listen to beliefs you don’t follow and accept them into your heart. Even greater to share those beliefs to others mere days later.
Vortozan chapter 33 . 12/6/2023
Sandy and Jack secretly smiling to each other makes my day! xD
Thank you for the read!
- Vortz
Vortozan chapter 19 . 12/6/2023
I AM SO HYPED!
This story is amazing, also I total cried when his sister passed.
Vortozan chapter 10 . 12/6/2023
Fear is an incredibly important emotion. To remove it fully from the world would make everyday life a reenactment of horror films 24/7.
briscokrystal79 chapter 1 . 9/29/2023
I love this story it's amazing.
Zelda Ray chapter 130 . 9/17/2023
Just so you know I added this story o my favorites over a year ago n I just reread it for the 3rd time. Love this story keep up the good work.
GreyMurphy chapter 118 . 9/15/2023
I had a passing thoughtFather Time is the first Constellation, so shouldnt he have known how to raise an immortal? And he is the head/partner of the Pooka Brotherhood, so he was available to both teach the Pookas and mentor the new Constellations. Just a minor plot hole I’m picking at a bit. Great story, this is my 3rd time reading and I still love it dearly.
frozenhacker136 chapter 101 . 7/1/2023
...I was correct
frozenhacker136 chapter 100 . 7/1/2023
How to Train Your Dragons cross over?
Guest chapter 28 . 6/13/2023
Gotta say I love this story so far. The worldbuilding you're doing is neat, and I love seeing Jack get to interact with Emily and her descendants.

This chapter, though, I'm kinda uncomfortable with how Achieng is portrayed. I can understand her being upset, but flying into a destructive rage when Oisin didn't - I feel like that falls into the "angry Black woman" stereotype. That combined with comparing her natural braids to Medusa is, like I said, kinda uncomfortable.

I do think it's neat that you're expanding the mythos of this property to have more global influences! I thought it was neat what you did with the Yuki-onna legend. I'm looking forward to reading more.
LyingChicken chapter 19 . 6/8/2023
Alright now we just need Jack to be grievously injured or fail to save someone because of the promise he made.
3,625 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »