Reviews for Secret of Frost and Moon
Arachnide chapter 95 . 7/25/2017
I really liked this chapter. When we got that info and letter about Emily and what she has done i was teary eyed. I was like "Have you seen any feells lying around, 'cause i think i lost mine'. I liked that moment, it was so beautiful and emotional. And i am happy everything turned out ok with the Bennets. And the ending was also very good. Its good that a burden has been lifted from Jacks shoulders.
Arachnide chapter 94 . 7/25/2017
Aaaaaa! Thats gonna be such a disaster! I hope nobody gets hurt! And how the heck did that happen! Why did it happen? And why now!? Such suspense! I am not sure what to think about! I am so worried!
Arachnide chapter 93 . 7/25/2017
Wow, its starting to get hot in hear or is ot just me. So much tension on the air. Poor jack and everybody else, it must be dificult to deal with the situation they are under right now. At least its not as bad as it could be, thats something. I like this arc. It is going to be interesting thats for sure.
Arachnide chapter 92 . 7/25/2017
That was a beautiful chapter. I loved it. It was so happy and full of wonder. I really liked it. It was so nice when phil learnt about the legend immprtal thing. And quite funny the way he learnt about it.
Arachnide chapter 91 . 7/24/2017
Woohoo! Yey! Phil is going to stay with us for eternity! Yay! Nice chapter, it made me very happy
Arachnide chapter 90 . 7/24/2017
I must admit that interactions between jack and MIM or jack and bunny are proving to be my favorite. The loving father and brother. I like how that sounds but maby the char should be something like the wise and guiding grandpa since i see north much more as a father figure for jack. Anyway, i liked the chaptrer although i wouldnt have said no to some overly dramatic and fluffy scene between jack and bunnymund talking things out. I love drama which is then followed by comfort scenarios.
Arachnide chapter 89 . 7/24/2017
That. Was. Awesome.! I cant even put into words what i am thinking right now, for the thoughts swirlling in my mind must be uncountable. HOW?! That was Amazing and so cruel at the same time. I loved it. And here comes jack whit his acting skills again, he was incredible. I cant even start comprehending hojack must have felt when father time told him that thing about the paradox. How the hell is he going to react to bunny when he returns! And how is bunny going to react when he understands what has happened and clued the pieces together!
And those are only some of the things i am thinking about. I mean, wow... That was so unexpected, so awe-inspiring, so sad and creative. Once again i am left speachless by the talent you seem to posses at writting. I mean, to forshadow something of this magnitude is unfathomable, and still you amnaged to do it. You leave me speachless, my friend. Jack must have felt crashed while going through with that act of his with MIM and it must have felt so awful to be called a traitor by the one he has come to see as a brother. And then to learn that the feelings left from that time would later on interfere with why bunny was acting like that towards him... Wow, just wow. I cant wait to see what happens next.
Arachnide chapter 88 . 7/24/2017
Oh, i really loved this chapter. That talk jack had with katherine was so... I am not sure what word to use but it brought tears to my eyes as it did to katherines. It was quite emotional and very beautiful. Poor jack, he is going through so much at the moment...
Arachnide chapter 87 . 7/24/2017
You are right, quite an emotional chapter for jack. It seems jack has a thing for acting, eh? Thats the second time he does it even if it is for everyones good. Not that its bad , it quite amusing in my opinion. I liked the chapter, it was very nice. And now i am interested to see what that relic is capable of doing. You have left me quite intriqued, my friend.
Arachnide chapter 86 . 7/24/2017
I like the chapter. Quite nice, actually. And it kinda shows why bunny is afraid of the sleigh. By the way i wanted to ask you. Why do you keep calling nightlight 'spectral boy' or something like this? Arent spectacles supposed to be glasses? I am a bit confused and i am probably misunderstanding something so i need a bit of help. Sorry if the question sounds stupid. But english is my second language and i am far from knowing every word that is included in its vocabulary.
Arachnide chapter 85 . 7/24/2017
My friend, this might have been short but it was thrilling to read. I liked it. It was very i particularly liked that show of trust between jack mother nature, it was a very nice scene as well as a warm idea. But right now i am literally itching to see what happens next. It is getting more and more interesting with the moment! Its awesome!
Arachnide chapter 84 . 7/24/2017
That was a very remarkable chapter. I really liked it. It was quite nice to see him interacting with the guardians of the past. Very interesting and amusing to watch. I especially loved his interaction with sandy. But, girl, when all tha theatrical play with the spirits of the seasons started i thought i would die from laughter! It was incredible and hillarious, oh, so, it was incredibly hillarious. And then you turned it to melodramatic , heartwarming and serious. It was beautiful.
Arachnide chapter 83 . 7/24/2017
Hahahahahaha! The falling out of the sky and cursing part was very funny! I really enjoyed this chapter. Very interesting! I cant wait to see the others reaction to jacks introduction, thats gonna cause such an uproar! Thats gonna be totally cool. I am so excited! Such a turn of events! I love it!
Arachnide chapter 82 . 7/24/2017
Nice chapter. I was very nice and enjoyable to read
Arachnide chapter 81 . 7/22/2017
I liked this chapter. It was ver entertaining. And i really liked how they scared the pour scientists with what could happen to the planet if they went easy onto the weather. All in al it was a very nice chapter
3,600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »