Reviews for Secret of Frost and Moon
Arachnide chapter 80 . 7/22/2017
So how many books are there exactly in the guardians of childhood? And have they all come out or are they still coming out?

Anyway, the chapter was nice and i can guess that the moment jack confronts mother nature on her name it might be a cute moment. Doesnt her name remind you of Mary Jane Watson from spiderman?
Arachnide chapter 78 . 7/22/2017
Wow! That was a sweet speach. Very well built, having a logicak point and lots of working and understandable arguements. My friend, have you ever thought of being a leader or a politician? You surely have it in you
Arachnide chapter 77 . 7/22/2017
Nice , very nice. I quite liked the plan. And i really liked that final exchange between bunny and MIM. After all bunny is much older than the tsar and he also knew his parents, so i believe bunnys words would have a big effect on lunar. Its nice to see someone personally giving words of affection and support to MIM, afterall , he only has nightlight around so we can assume that sometimes he feels lonely and might even doubt his decisions, so having somebody say he is doing an excellent work must be a big relief, especially coming from bunny.
Arachnide chapter 76 . 7/22/2017
Aaaaaaaaaa! I Loved it! That realisation thingy brought tears to my eyes. It was such an emotional moment! Can you believe how bunny must have felt at that moment! He ralisation that not all was lost and that some of his own might still be out there. That is such a great headcannon and it totally makes sense. Oh my... Thank you! Thank you, thank you! I am so happy that you made this chapter! It was so emotional and heartwarming. It was beautiful. There are no words radiant enought in this planets vocabulary to describe how great this chapter was. I loved it. Thank you, my friend.
Arachnide chapter 75 . 7/22/2017
Heheh. Nice chapter. And it summarized and gave us a bit more info on the golden age. I liked the chapter. It was good and well thought out. Now on to shocking some people.
Arachnide chapter 74 . 7/22/2017
Now that was awesome! I really liked it. You have quite the imagination, i dont know how you can come up with even half of this. This is amazing and totally into character. Then again, is is what i love about this story, the wild imagination that actually makes sense and the unpredictability of events that are actually predictable.

By the way, i found a song almost a year ago and while i was rehearing it ,it reminded me very much of sandy. The song is named 'safe and sound'. Firstly, it is a lyluby and If you pay attention to the lyrics you could say that it could be sandy singing to kosmotis while he was under the control of fearlings. Could you find and listen to it, please? If you like it i actually have a request for a story. Something like, sandy did sing to kosmo when he was under the control of fearlings or something like that. I want kosmotis, now free as in this story to suddenly remember the song and go asking about it to sandy. Basicaly , i want a story full of fluff centering around sandy and kosmo since i trully see them as brothers and i hope that they do to in the story. Of course, this is just a reguest, i am not pressuring you into making it. I am just asking. If you dont want to make it, its ok, i dont mind, it is fifficult i understand. If you do want to make it i am very happy that you are willing to do it and of course since it is you who is writing this you can change my prompt however much you like. Whatever you choose, thanks for considering it.
Arachnide chapter 73 . 7/20/2017
And you are quite right, it is the perfect ending. This chapter was very enjoyable and i really liked it. It is, also, very nice to know that kosmo is doing fine and is getting accostomed to this life and he likes it. I liked that he has a good relationship with jamie and the others now, its good that he has friends and people that would stand at his side. And i really liked the prank on jack. For some reason i have now stuck in my mind an image of jack covered in feathers looking somewhat like tooth, its quite cute actually.
Arachnide chapter 72 . 7/20/2017
I really liked this chapter. It was very good. I liked that it was centred mostly around kosmo (yes, its my new nickname for him, his name is just too long) and as such we learned more about him.
Arachnide chapter 71 . 7/20/2017
I am squeeling in delight right now! That was so awesome!
Arachnide chapter 70 . 7/18/2017
Oh god! Now thats gonna Be interesting.
Arachnide chapter 69 . 7/18/2017
Fantastic! I loved it.
Arachnide chapter 67 . 7/16/2017
Yey! He is a lieutenant now! And the chapter was so fluffy and emotional, i really Liked it.
Arachnide chapter 66 . 7/16/2017
I loved it. And north learns about the adult thing. Its gonna Be very interesting when the other guardians learn about it.
Arachnide chapter 65 . 7/16/2017
I loved it!
Arachnide chapter 62 . 7/14/2017
Easter elf? Who is that? Anyway, nice ending. I really liked how you handled The movie plot
3,600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »