Reviews for Secret of Frost and Moon
Arachnide chapter 46 . 7/9/2017
Whoohoo! Now that was a cute chapter! I liked it, it was very good. So those two are going to be jamies parents ,huh? Well that explains his strong belief. Heh! Well of course jack 2ould still be his uncle but ten again with parents like that it isnt a wonder he is going to believe in big foot. Nice chapter.
Arachnide chapter 45 . 7/9/2017
You little minx! So thats what you were planning! Alright, i will admit it is clever, i will give you that. Heh, i must admit that i didnt expect such an ending. But then again this is what i like about this story. The incredible plot twists and unpredictable turns of the story line. Afterall, it is one of the aspects that keeps it interesting. But the fact that you also thought of inclouding the problem with dig's first blacout of belief is astonishing. Many writters would have forgotten about him, but not you. Thats whats so fashinating about you, how well thought through are your storylines. And you dont leave any plotwholes either. Thats good, very good. I liked how you added bunny seeing that jack helped to uncover his eggs and so respark belief in children about him. And a nice touch was when jack saw him he left, that shows he still feels a bit of guilt. And i dont think he will ever stop and so that subject migh be a difficult for him.
Arachnide chapter 44 . 7/9/2017
Wow. A bit harsh. I didnt expect this at all. Oh, poor , poor jack, what has befallen you? Sigh... Ouch, i cant even imagine how bunnymund is going to react. Gosh, thats going to be terrible. Sigh...
Arachnide chapter 43 . 7/9/2017
À good chapte. The bonds of friendship are strengthening in the two guardians. Thats good. And its good to know what the tsar thinks too. The fact that pitch is taking so long might mean that he is planning something very bad, by the way. And as MIM is worried so am i. Because who know what pitch is thinking about and what he is plotting.

Can i ask you a question, please? Did you know that the word tsar in russian means king? Why is that? Do you know? And Lunar has a big resemblance to the russian word moon. In short, tsar lunar could literery be translated like, king of the moon.
Arachnide chapter 42 . 7/9/2017
Oh, i loved this chapter! It was about time jack had someone else believe in him like this. Its good. And this is a nice start of their friendship. I wonder what norths reaction is going to be when he finds out that jack has already been a guardian for almost one centuary and a half.
Arachnide chapter 41 . 7/9/2017
You little sneaky... Wrll what can i say, it was a very nice wordplay, indeed. Heh, to ne honest i too thought that she just revealed jack but then when the other two guardians didnt react i understood what you did. Quite smart, actually. I really liked it. And now jack is gonna speak with north. Thats good. They havent really had interacted that much. Its good that they will get to know each other better. And who knows , maybe north will tell jack that he can go to the workshop whenever he wants so they can discuss designs and other such things like technics and styles.
Arachnide chapter 40 . 7/9/2017
Nice. So he found a new pass time activity, eh? Thats good. It was also a bit funny. I quite enjoyed this chapter. It was light and amusing.
Arachnide chapter 39 . 7/9/2017
Nice chapter. Its good they have called a truce, or whatever it is. Its one step towards becoming friendly. That is , when the time comes, of course.
Arachnide chapter 38 . 7/9/2017
Oh? The plucky sidekick? Nice name... Pfft! Hahahahaha! Oh, i liked this chapter. It was amusing and funny.
Arachnide chapter 37 . 7/9/2017
It was beautiful. There are no words to describe it. Because none of them could make this chapter justice enough. Again i was teary-eyed because of you. Hehe... I loved this chapter. It was so emotional and you could easily understand the sentimental value that jack felt, or whatever it is called anyway. You have done a very good work. And that touch with the agate stone was ... I dont have a good enough word to describe it but i will say, it was beautiful
Arachnide chapter 36 . 7/8/2017
Oh, i loved this chapter! It was apsolutely famtastic! Thanks for making it! Those final parts made me a bit teary-eyed , although i am not completely sure why. I guiess it was more like tears of joy. I am so happy for sandy! Hahahaha! I am so happy!

I am sorry, but can i ask a question? I havent read the books but i have heard people say that Nightlight is Jack, is it true? And if yes is this going to be in the story?
Arachnide chapter 35 . 7/8/2017
Niiicceeee. A very nice touch. I like it. The idea of frostdust is great! You have quite the imagination, my friend, i like that. I cant imagine what the reaction of the other guardians will be to all those revelations when pitch attacks. That will be fun now , wont it?( snickering conspiratively in a far dark corner) hihihihihihi...
Arachnide chapter 34 . 7/8/2017
I ed this chapter. I like how jack and his lieutenant now have a strong relationship between them. Its nice.
Arachnide chapter 33 . 7/8/2017
A good chapter. I liked it. So, two new Lieutenants huh? Interesting. Cant wait for you to explore their personalitys a bit more. Hehe!
Arachnide chapter 32 . 7/8/2017
HOLY SHIT! Well, yeeaahh... I didnt expect this at all! I mean, wow! I am speachless... ... ... ... . . . . . . . . .
!