Reviews for Secret of Frost and Moon
Arachnide chapter 31 . 7/8/2017
Well, i liked it. Although the treatment the other guardians gave to sandy was completely unfair. They should have listened to and believed in him, he is, after all, the first guardian and somebody could say the 'father' or 'older brother'. Speaking of older brothers, i think jack sees him as one, with how much support he has offered and what with being one of the first friendly immortals he had made contact with
Arachnide chapter 30 . 7/8/2017
Of course! He is probably heading to North to tell him abouit Jack. That will surely come as a suirprise! Jack is already showing how great of a guardian he will be!
Arachnide chapter 29 . 7/8/2017
Wow! This chapter, no, those last few chapters were funny but this one was hillarious! Thank you, i think i had the laugh of my life reading those! Thanks!
Arachnide chapter 28 . 7/8/2017
That was a great chapter! And i am willing to bet that the next one will be just as amazing if not even more outstanding. Which it probably is going to be if those three do confront Ariko. I am quite excited about what is to come, to be honest.
Arachnide chapter 27 . 7/8/2017
Oh, oh, oh! I am so excited! I wonder what will hapen next! Hahaha!
Arachnide chapter 26 . 7/8/2017
Yeah, that sure is going to be something. But you know what? I wish i could see Arikos face when she sees whats going on. This chapter had me smiling from start to end, a very very good one. I really liked it.
Arachnide chapter 25 . 7/8/2017
Yes, i enjoyed reading this chapter. Very nice. I am happy everything turned out to be ok.
Arachnide chapter 24 . 7/8/2017
Dun, dun, duuun... Well we will see whats gonna happen later on. I am so happy that jack has started having a more compatible relationship with the spirit of autumn. It was about time, i hope that with time he will come to have a more natural relationship with the other two too. But then again, only time can tell, correct?
Arachnide chapter 23 . 7/8/2017
A good chapter. I liked it
Arachnide chapter 21 . 7/8/2017
Thats not fair! Jack has done so many good things over the years... Eh, anyway, nice chapter and you are right that image with the sprites and north is adorable
Arachnide chapter 20 . 7/8/2017
Nice. Simple, cute and nice. I liked it. It was a warm chapter and i am happy that yuki has a friend now. And jack will also havew more friends , it will make his life more colourful. Thank you.
CoolkidzAndCokaCola chapter 130 . 7/7/2017
I loved this
Arachnide chapter 19 . 7/7/2017
Very good. Truly an exceptional chapter. Indeed, the title is quite fiting for the chapter, and what a chapter it was. This one act of forgiveness, compassion and understanding has stabilized their relationship and made it much more stronger. I am eager to see how that is going to contribute to the story in the future.
Arachnide chapter 18 . 7/7/2017
That made me cry. It was so emotional and heartwrenching. Still, i cant even start imagining how you must have felt. Courage, my friend, everything is going to be alright.
Arachnide chapter 17 . 7/7/2017
Oh no... Her death, eh? Thats probably going to be a sad moment. But what can we do, it had to happen at some point.
3,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »