Reviews for Secret of Frost and Moon
Arachnide chapter 16 . 7/7/2017
Well thanks for the consideration. And às i have said before and think i am gonna be repeting myself in the future , you have the wildest imagination ever. All those ideas you present througout the story are fashinating. You truly are something else.
Arachnide chapter 15 . 7/7/2017
Wow, you dont seize to amaze me with your capabilities in writing. Those are not just chapters but some kind of literature masterpieces. They are beautifully fachinating. I love this story. Not only is it interesting and intrigueing but also warm and welcoming its a very nice combination and add to it the fact that it will have you mesmerized for hours and you getthe most breathtaking thing there is. I must admit that at times i dont want to leave a review in because i am itching to see whats gonna happen next! So please, forgive me if it happens that i dont leave a review in between 4 or 5 chapters. Your story is just so amazing that i cant wait to see where you with it.
Arachnide chapter 14 . 7/7/2017
That must be one of the fluffiest chapters you made so far. Its Perfect. I really liked it. And that idea with coloured ice is ry good. Cant wait to see norths reaction to it, he is after all santa claus. Now tgat is going to be an interesting moment. If it is here at all, that is.
Arachnide chapter 13 . 7/7/2017
Yeah, what is the tsar thinking? Its interesting, isnt it? Can the secret be that MIM already has planned for jack to be a guardian? Or is it something bigger? But then again, i guess i will see in the chapters to come, correct? I like your story, its beautiful.
Arachnide chapter 12 . 7/7/2017
Now , why is there a guardian meeting? Heh, well, i guess i will see soon enough, right? Nice chapter by the way. I am happy everything turned out ok for jack. Afterall, not many spirits w9uld be so friendly.
Arachnide chapter 11 . 7/7/2017
Uh oh. Thats propably gonna be bad...
Arachnide chapter 10 . 7/7/2017
Hehe, npw we are getting somewhere completely different... Ey! Why was this not in the movie?! Thats a totally credible headcannon!
Arachnide chapter 9 . 7/7/2017
I really like your story this far. Its very nice, entertaining and grips your attention. You have quite a creative imagination and that livens up the story. Truly, this must be one of the best things i have read so far
Mo.auxier chapter 18 . 7/5/2017
I still cry, even after all of the times that I have read this. You are an amazing author.
TimeturnerJay chapter 85 . 7/4/2017
Now only Achieng and Ariko need bows and then they can be the Seasonal Arrow Quartett or something. xD
TimeturnerJay chapter 78 . 7/4/2017
Great chapter, just one thing that is bugging me a little. Easter is not actually an originally Christian celebration. They hijacked the festival, much like they did with Yule, or Christmas, as they started calling it. The original Easter was a pagan festival, and even had its own patron, a Spring goddess known as "Ostara". She is actually the namesake for the festival, as the German word for Easter, "Ostern", was derived from her name. If you're wondering where the English name for the holiday came from, one of the other names that goddess was known by was "Eostre", which is pretty close, right? Just wanted to clear that up.
TimeturnerJay chapter 60 . 7/2/2017
Pfff. You know that you've really messed up if even Nightlight is so pissed off that he shouts at you. :D Bunny really needs to reign in his impulsive conclusions.
TimeturnerJay chapter 20 . 6/30/2017
I feel like I'm spamming, but wow, I can't help it. You just have too many amazing concepts. I personally love it when writers use the legend of Yuki-Onna in RotG because she presents some of the darker sides of Winter, but you gave her a very complex characterisation on top of that, which is awesome. The Gifting Stag is also really cool, so I can't wait to get to know any other potential Leuitenants Jack might take on. They feel like such great additions to this fantastic world. :D
TimeturnerJay chapter 17 . 6/30/2017
I love his globe of enchanted mirrors! :D The whole idea is really original, I haven't seen anything like that in a fanfiction before. You're making me like this AU even better than the real thing, and I'm not sure how to feel about that. xD
TimeturnerJay chapter 15 . 6/30/2017
So much yes to this! :D It usually annoys me when people write Jack as disregarding anything that isn't an active and immediate way to have fun, because I can see him enjoying a good book. To me, he seems a far more learned than most people give him credit for.
3,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »