Reviews for Secret of Frost and Moon
fringeperson chapter 13 . 12/24/2016
Hi! I came back for a re-read, because I do love this story. Even with my moaning and groaning about some of the crossovers you slipped in. They grew on me.

And I love this chapter. I love the way Sandy and Jack interact in this story from the very first. I just... yeah. Thank you.
Pink the Legendary chapter 130 . 12/10/2016
Cries so much...
DyingofFeels chapter 130 . 11/27/2016
I just want to say thank you. You have rekindled my love for ROTG again. Gosh, I miss this series. Do you know any good authors out there who write family based stories like you do? I will literally go straight to them and read every one of them. Merlin, ROTG, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, and more that I can't think of right now. Please PM if you have any suggestions. If you don't, that's fine. But, even if I was a little late, I'm so glad I read this. Don't stop writing! Byeee!
Alexan Sylvana chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
I just want to say, I've read this story at least four or five times now, from start to finish, and I enjoy it so much each and every time. As a matter of fact, in actually reading it again right now, and I can say, with complete honesty that I've never read any other fanfiction, or real book for that matter, this many times without skipping parts of the story that just weren't that good... And there are no such parts of this story, it's all good, even the parts that make me cry a little every single time.
Eyazahrid chapter 71 . 10/17/2016
Kukukukuku, that has to be Vampire Hunter D.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 130 . 9/24/2016
This was a good ending, and now I see why you involved the Frozen cast.

Overall, I think this story was much longer than it had to be and contained some inconsistencies of character, but there were a lot of unique and interesting aspects too. So congrats on finishing up, and I look forward to seeing more stuff.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 126 . 9/24/2016
Elsa! It's Elsa, isn't it!?

Why didn't they do her first, if she was so powerful?
Wings Of Mercury chapter 91 . 9/23/2016
Does Manny "set" the range of belief for immortals? I always thought it just included any region one had believers, but a few comments have made me not sure...
Wings Of Mercury chapter 81 . 9/23/2016
I liked their explanation about messing with the weather, but they jumped kind of hard on it. The meteorologists didn't ask them to make the weather convenient or to stop rain during daylight hours. They asked them about severe, dangerous weather like, say, Hurricane Katrina. Which they can stop. Jack has been managing winter weather in just that way for ages by spreading out smaller storms more often.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 57 . 9/23/2016
I don't mind you novelizing the film, but it's kind of boring since it's exactly the same. I've seen the film a ton of times. Your original chapters are more interesting because I don't have every line memorized.
BlueBeanieFrog chapter 8 . 9/21/2016
IT'S 2 IN THE FRICKIN' MORNING AND I AM SPAZZING OUT BECAUSE

BENNET!

AHHHH! :D :D :D
Imtomzizle chapter 49 . 9/19/2016
Yo... I am speechless.. And don't worry, i think that this story is phenominal... Wow.. Socks and a wig.. I just can't right now.
fringeperson chapter 55 . 9/14/2016
I really do love this fic. Ah, the delights of being able to come back and re-read the wonders of it.
Imtomzizle chapter 18 . 9/11/2016
You have no idea how amazing this story is for me. I absolutely love it, and i went through quite a few tissue boxes too. Wow.
fringeperson chapter 130 . 8/25/2016
Okay, beautifully sappy ending. I'm happy. It's quarter past two! In the morning! I need to go to sleep.

Thank you for this. All of it. Even Hiccup and Elsa. Most especially for the relationships between Jack, the Seasons, and the Guardians. Thank you for all of it. For the magic, and the belief, and the wonder and the joy and the fun.

Thank you.