Reviews for Secret of Frost and Moon
fringeperson chapter 127 . 8/25/2016
As I was so very thoroughly disappointed by the introduction of Hiccup, I am again - and even more so - by Elsa and the Frozen franchise being brought into it. But, three chapters to go, and it will drive me mad if I don't finish this before I go to bed. Even if I am horrifically disappointed by the new crossover/addition/cameo.
fringeperson chapter 125 . 8/25/2016
twenty past one in the morning, five chapters to go... must sleep, but must read the rest... decisions, decisions...
fringeperson chapter 114 . 8/25/2016
Harkening back to "Show and Tell should be done in that order"? I like it! Hip Hip Hooray for reunions as well. All warm and toasty inside.
fringeperson chapter 113 . 8/25/2016
Whoot! There is much fist-pumping and cheering and stamping going on over here. I am so, totally, completely, utterly... *incandescently thrilled* with this chapter. I love it. So much. Thank you.

Thank you. Fifty times, a hundred times, Thank You!
fringeperson chapter 101 . 8/24/2016
Okay, I hate this chapter. I love the fic, I do, I adore it. But I hate this chapter. And not just because of what happened to Sophie... that was quite enough all on its own to have me choking back the feels.

I'm very, very unhappy that Hiccup and co. showed up. Nothing against them specifically, but... *Why*?! I'm really not a fan of the "Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons" thing that happened, and the appearance of Hiccup and Toothless and Astrid... well, it makes me unhappy.
fringeperson chapter 93 . 8/24/2016
Poor Jack, getting bogged down with all these extra duties... becoming all 'hard work', and forgetting to take some time out for snowballs and fun.

Glad that Bunny came by to pull him out though.
Guest chapter 130 . 8/24/2016
Wow,the story captured my interest right from the start to the end.
I cannot not finish reading it continuously. Writing style of the story fits perfectly. The way u join one section from another so smoothly that the reader felt like they are really watching the scene happening in front of them. Congratulations on ending the story pefectly. Hope u can write more stories similar to this.

Kurogane(鈴)
fringeperson chapter 77 . 8/24/2016
I will have you know that, at the entirely inappropriate hour of quarter-past midnight, *this* chapter inspired my muses to ask "what if Bunny had found Jack that first night?"

It's an idea that I'm going to have to revisit. I very much doubt it will be as fantastically epic an idea as your beautiful fic, but maybe I'll be able to cultivate it... maybe. Mean time my readers will stew in frustration that I'm not writing other things instead.
fringeperson chapter 76 . 8/24/2016
Whoot! Go Bunny! Yeah! Wahoo! On ya Jack! Huzzah! Hooray! Yippee!

(Can you tell I'm happy? .)
fringeperson chapter 62 . 8/24/2016
Okay, I was alone when I was reading this chapter, but I had to get up and go just after I read "To battle!" and I confess to having read it aloud almost immediately after, and happily cried "To battle!" again another... five? Ten times? Before I could open my computer and come back to this. So, there. Now you know.

I loved this chapter. It officially has a special place in my heart. Forever.
fringeperson chapter 53 . 8/24/2016
Alright! *fist pumps repeatedly*

We are up to the Movie! I am sooooo looking forward to seeing how you play this, looking forward to all the little bits you're going to include, ah! So much happiness right now!
joshua.obryan.549 chapter 126 . 8/23/2016
calling it now frozen is going to be in here...the comment section for this chapter is probably full of saying of "let it go" isn't it?
fringeperson chapter 38 . 8/23/2016
Oh, that's awesome! "Please not the Groundhog, please not the Groundhog" and now we know why! *cracks up laughing* Oh, I think you are my hero for this.
fringeperson chapter 36 . 8/23/2016
I can't help but squeal at how happy this chapter makes me, and that I'm still waiting on real life to catch up also makes me happy, because it means I can read more of this! Yay!
fringeperson chapter 35 . 8/23/2016
There was a moment in this chapter where I was going "Something's up with Jack, something's up with Jack". Ah, yes, reading in the little gaps in work where I'm waiting for things. Love it.
3,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »