Reviews for Secret of Frost and Moon
cara-tanaka chapter 22 . 1/27/2013
Lol the little tooth fairies are so cute and adorable. So sweet. Love it :D
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
Allow me to say that I absolutely adore this story and how you branched it out. I really enjoyed it and I'm definitely looking forward for more of this awesome story of yours so please keep up the great work!
TheresADogOnYouHeadCo chapter 21 . 1/24/2013
I luv it! But I can't help but feel that Jack isnt as playful/child-like but that's just me, plz update!
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
I could actually imagine the sprites doing that to North lol... update soon!

-Ace
Smoochynose chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
Yuki hiding from santa makes me laugh.
ThatOneFan chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
Fear the wrath of the Fury Brigade. That was just to adorable, and should happen to Bunny at some point. Then the Fury Brigade can face off against the Mini-Fairies in the adoration of Jack. (I keep trying to call the Winter Sprites the Fluffy Brigade instead of the Fury one...)
So now both Sandy and North know that there is more than meets the eye to Jack, and Cernunnos and Sandy are the only ones who knows about the FunFlakes. ...That sounds lame, lets just go with Magical Snowflakes.
Speaking of Cernunnos, he and Jack are becoming bros. It's fun to watch.
So is the next big thing on Jack's to-do list his final Lieutenant? Or is something else going to crop up for him to deal with?
0renginal chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
So precious! I love this story!
OrionRedde chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
CHAAAAAAAAARGE! I can totally see the Sprites doing that.
Julie Winchester chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
It WOULD have been cute, Yuki and Jack, true, but Jack/OC has been done so many times... I'm glad it won't be lol
You're near 150 reviews! Congrats!
Kaitie85386 chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
Question- if jack's been on the naughty list 32/49 times, what happened to the other 17 years?
Really good chapter, update soon! :)
-kaitie
The Owl Mage chapter 20 . 1/23/2013
This is brilliant. I love Yuki-onna. It is interesting what you have done
Julie Winchester chapter 20 . 1/23/2013
And people, believe her and me when we say, if she said "no romance" then there will be no romance
I like Yuki, I think she's my favorite so far.
Doppler Effect chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
That... is so adorable. It must be so convenient for Jack that every time she gets upset, he just has to reach down and shove a fluffy sprite at her.
LadyPsycho16 chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
This was such a good chapter. It gave me so many feels!
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
I like her :) that would be very interesting if something happened to happen between them ;) update soon!

-Ace