Reviews for Secret of Frost and Moon
Smoochynose chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Emily is so cute. And also I am by far the fondest of your version of Jack's sister's name. She will forever be an Emily to me now unless canon changes to contradict that.
Hopelesslyhope chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
great story! haha if jack is related to jamie just remember thats 291 years in the future :P
Kuroshiroryuu chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
LOL, I love how Emily is so well strong minded and now you protray Jack is like how he would actually be like in my opinion. :3
Wardove706 chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
Heh, I've been reading your stuff since Question of Decisions was on chapter 5, and I was ecstatic when, practically the day after I went to see Rise of the Guardians, you posted the first chapter of Secret of Frost and Moon. I must say, I absolutely love practically everything you write. The best part is, you put so much detail and effort into your writing that I can easily go back and read everything again, and again, and again, and yet never get bored. And so, as a voracious book-eater, I'd just like to say thanks for feeding my appetite with these -wonderful- stories.
LadyLombax chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
I love the idea of Jamie and Jack being related. I can't wait until the movie timeline. Could you imagine how much fun you could have if Bunny told Jack he didn't have any believers? Major Backfire! XD Update soon!
Smoochynose chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
So cute. It'll be so cute to have Jamie and his family believing in Jack Frost. It'll definitely change the conversation in the middle of the night when Jamie's mum asks who he's talking to.
Mum: who are you talking to?
Jamie: erm... Jack Frost?
Mum: JACK! I told you no visiting after bedtime.
SecondtoNon chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS PLOT POINT. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE FUTURE HAHA!
Sunny Lighter chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
Yay, Jack gets a holiday
teaandtumblr chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
OH MY GOSH! You went with the idea! Yeah! That's so awesome! I was so, so hoping that this would be the eventuality and it is. I cheered so hard when I saw him introduced as Abert Bennett. Although, I agree with Jack; why Albert? -.-'

But Emily still remembered him! That must have been such a relief for Jack. And now she's going to have a child too? How exciting! I get the feeling Jack is going to be super-protective of this one. How adorable.

And now Albert can see Jack too. Their little man-off contest in the cabin was funny but Emily soon but them both in their places, ha ha. And then they both gave in when Emily suggested the festival. I can't the feeling that once she decides something, well, that's that. XD

Can't wait to see what's going to happen next. And now even super-more excited for Jamie's appearance - whenever that may be! :)
Julie Winchester chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Well at that time, since it seems to be middle age, it wasn't unusal for girls to marry at 17...
Sunny Lighter chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
lets see if Jack approves of his sister's husband
SethBlackwolf chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
This is AWESOME!
SecondtoNon chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!
teaandtumblr chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Yay! Jack gets to do something for once! I mean, he is always doing things but this time he not only has to do what Mother Naruto commanded but also gets to defend the village from wolves. Woo!

It must be sad for him to see everyone growing older and not believing in him anymore. First Emily's two friends, and now Albert too. That must be heartbreaking. But at least there are always younger children who will believe if the others pass on the legend.

I don't like Mother Nature. I'm sure I've sad that before but it's true. XD She just annoys me. She's too hoity I suppose. But at least Jack found all these little quirks that he can do that keep the other villagers safe. His whole lantern idea was really cool. I can imagine the adults shock the first time in randomly materialised. That would be pretty creepy. But now they know that the children have a basis for their stories. They know to listen now.

And Jack saving them from the wolves, yeah! Woo, go Jack! That was awesome of him! Although...I'm unsure as to how okay with that Mother Nature will be.

Emily is married now - noooo! I don't know what that will mean, but I'm sure it means something. I can only hope that she educates her kids about Uncle Jack. :)

Oh, and something else I thought when reading this. Surely one day Jack will realise that just as he warns THIS village, there are plenty of others that would benefit from a warning and some helping hands. There could be worse of villagers too. Hmmm...wonder if he will ever figure that out.

Love this more and more with each chapter I read. :) Until the next one, see ya!
Smoochynose chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Emily got married? Does that mean she's no longer innocent enough to see Jack? Keeping us in suspense here, aren't you?
3,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 228 235 236 237 238 239 240 .. Last Next »