Reviews for Secret of Frost and Moon
icarusLSU chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
You are truly a skilled artist, you know how to draw the reader in and keep them engaged in the tale you weave. Thank you for writing this fic I have seen the movie but didn't know about the books so will have to see about reading those as well now that I do :)
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Keep going its good
Smoochynose chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Jack has believers! :D
Julie Winchester chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
I have just one request. A favor, rather. Considering what you told me, I know Emily will have to get married at some point. So I'd like an over-protective-big-brother-Jack, who sees his sister going on a date with a boy and, even if said boy can't see him, threatens to hurt him if he hurts his sister. Something like saying (in front of Emily obviously, so she can be embarrassed) "he hurts my sister, I freeze his balls off" because, well, he could do that after all, he's Jack Frost. I think it would be cute and funny.
Other than that, I like that children can believe in him now.
teaandtumblr chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Aww, what a spectacularly cute chapter. I love seeing that all of the children are now starting to believe in Jack. Once Emily got even one other child to believe, everything snowballed from there...oh god, I just made a terrible joke. XP Kill me now.

But it was sad when everyone noticed that Emily was now happy. I mean, it's good that she's happy now, but it just showed how much she had changed after Jack's death. Only NOW is she returning to how she was. I'm glad Jack was able to see her again and make her happy once more. I can only imagine how lonely it would have been for her in canon-verse, where Jack never came back.

Very curious as to where this time-skip will take us. :)
Midnight Glider chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
I enjoyed this story so much and I cannot wait till you update! I'm loving the pace you're going at, most stories I read tend to want to race from start to finish. I'm constantly being swallowed up by the amount of description and imagery in each chapter, it makes me feel as if I'm really there! Also I'm really happy with how you've portrayed Jack in this. He's slowly learning his purpose and discovering this new him while retaining his past traits.

I'm pretty confident you won't disappoint with this fic, afterall your Merlin fics are astounding. So I have high expectations for this! Seriously, you could not believe how happy I was when I learned that you also liked this movie and wrote a fic for it! XD Hope you had a lovely Christmas! Please update whenever you can and as often as you can! :)
teaandtumblr chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
okay, I did as you suggested and played 'Jamie Believes' while reading this and, oh my gosh!, it just made everything more emotional. It fitted so well! I love that piece of music as it is, so it was a nice touch. :)

Aww, but how CUTE was this chapter? First of all, Jack doesn't care about what the other spirits think and then he gets to see his sister! The way he did it was so clever too. The making of a frost trail and then the playing of hopscotch. And then repeating the conversation they'd had out on the ice the year before?! It was just...it was PERFECT! There was so much fluffiness and cuteness that I think I nearly died and yet I loved it so, so much. It's nice to see Jack happy because so far he's been nothing but miserable with the occasional dash of fun thrown in. But here, here he was truly happy.

And that stupid moon! It never provides any answers when you need it to. *huffs* Well, that way at least I guess Jack can take its silence to mean whatever he wants it to mean. ;)
weatherprooftradgedy chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
I love the story, it will be interesting to see just what things are different because Jack has his memories.
Smoochynose chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
I can't be bothered to log in but had to review anyway. The way Jack got Emily to believe in him. :D
Waffles Risa chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
CUTE explosion XD So cute :) I haven't even watched the movie or read the books but this is really making me want to :D
Julie Winchester chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
I loved this chapter, Emily is very sweet
Wisperwind chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
When I was told that Rise of the Guardians was "going to get more fanfiction than Harry Potter, Twilight and the Hunger Games combined" I thought it was a joke... but judging by the rate most of the RotG-stories (and not just yours) are updated... maybe there was some truth in that statement.
I really love this story and I hope it will continue to be as awesome as it is. Btw... Is 'A Question of Decisions' on hold 'til this is finished or are you just going to update it on a slower pace?
teaandtumblr chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Lol, I get the feeling that there may be some confrontations between Jack and his rival spirits. They all seem very sombre and snobbish. They can go die. I'm sure Jack's going to have lots of fun taunting them and generally shaking things up. I get the feeling he's going to get awfully frustrated at them too.

It was very interesting to see where they all came from though. I like that they all come from different continents and I can definitely see that Mr Autumn is from England. He seems to have that personality. ;) But why you no have a Southern Hemisphere guardian?! Just kidding...

Hmm, wonder who Jack's going to meet next? Excited.

Merry Christmas! Have a safe and happy holiday. ]
Smoochynose chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Jack is so cute. I doubt you'll get much out of my reviews whilst I'm fangirling. So adorable...
3,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 229 236 237 238 239 240 .. Last Next »