Reviews for Secret of Frost and Moon
SecondtoNon chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS PLOT POINT. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE FUTURE HAHA!
Sunny Lighter chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
Yay, Jack gets a holiday
teaandtumblr chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
OH MY GOSH! You went with the idea! Yeah! That's so awesome! I was so, so hoping that this would be the eventuality and it is. I cheered so hard when I saw him introduced as Abert Bennett. Although, I agree with Jack; why Albert? -.-'

But Emily still remembered him! That must have been such a relief for Jack. And now she's going to have a child too? How exciting! I get the feeling Jack is going to be super-protective of this one. How adorable.

And now Albert can see Jack too. Their little man-off contest in the cabin was funny but Emily soon but them both in their places, ha ha. And then they both gave in when Emily suggested the festival. I can't the feeling that once she decides something, well, that's that. XD

Can't wait to see what's going to happen next. And now even super-more excited for Jamie's appearance - whenever that may be! :)
Threeglinthawksinatrenchcoat chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Well at that time, since it seems to be middle age, it wasn't unusal for girls to marry at 17...
Sunny Lighter chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
lets see if Jack approves of his sister's husband
SethBlackwolf chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
This is AWESOME!
SecondtoNon chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!
teaandtumblr chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Yay! Jack gets to do something for once! I mean, he is always doing things but this time he not only has to do what Mother Naruto commanded but also gets to defend the village from wolves. Woo!

It must be sad for him to see everyone growing older and not believing in him anymore. First Emily's two friends, and now Albert too. That must be heartbreaking. But at least there are always younger children who will believe if the others pass on the legend.

I don't like Mother Nature. I'm sure I've sad that before but it's true. XD She just annoys me. She's too hoity I suppose. But at least Jack found all these little quirks that he can do that keep the other villagers safe. His whole lantern idea was really cool. I can imagine the adults shock the first time in randomly materialised. That would be pretty creepy. But now they know that the children have a basis for their stories. They know to listen now.

And Jack saving them from the wolves, yeah! Woo, go Jack! That was awesome of him! Although...I'm unsure as to how okay with that Mother Nature will be.

Emily is married now - noooo! I don't know what that will mean, but I'm sure it means something. I can only hope that she educates her kids about Uncle Jack. :)

Oh, and something else I thought when reading this. Surely one day Jack will realise that just as he warns THIS village, there are plenty of others that would benefit from a warning and some helping hands. There could be worse of villagers too. Hmmm...wonder if he will ever figure that out.

Love this more and more with each chapter I read. :) Until the next one, see ya!
Smoochynose chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Emily got married? Does that mean she's no longer innocent enough to see Jack? Keeping us in suspense here, aren't you?
icarusLSU chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
You are truly a skilled artist, you know how to draw the reader in and keep them engaged in the tale you weave. Thank you for writing this fic I have seen the movie but didn't know about the books so will have to see about reading those as well now that I do :)
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Keep going its good
Smoochynose chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Jack has believers! :D
Threeglinthawksinatrenchcoat chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
I have just one request. A favor, rather. Considering what you told me, I know Emily will have to get married at some point. So I'd like an over-protective-big-brother-Jack, who sees his sister going on a date with a boy and, even if said boy can't see him, threatens to hurt him if he hurts his sister. Something like saying (in front of Emily obviously, so she can be embarrassed) "he hurts my sister, I freeze his balls off" because, well, he could do that after all, he's Jack Frost. I think it would be cute and funny.
Other than that, I like that children can believe in him now.
teaandtumblr chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Aww, what a spectacularly cute chapter. I love seeing that all of the children are now starting to believe in Jack. Once Emily got even one other child to believe, everything snowballed from there...oh god, I just made a terrible joke. XP Kill me now.

But it was sad when everyone noticed that Emily was now happy. I mean, it's good that she's happy now, but it just showed how much she had changed after Jack's death. Only NOW is she returning to how she was. I'm glad Jack was able to see her again and make her happy once more. I can only imagine how lonely it would have been for her in canon-verse, where Jack never came back.

Very curious as to where this time-skip will take us. :)
3,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 230 237 238 239 240 241 .. Last Next »