Reviews for Secret of Frost and Moon
Julie Winchester chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Well this is a very interesting first chapter
Smoochynose chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
I tried to hold off reading this until I'd at least seen the movie. As you can see I utterly failed ... but Jack is so cuuuute and I can't wait to see what you do with this fandom.

Also Winter Sprites are adorable.
The Owl Mage chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Aww they sound hugable. Great chapter
teaandtumblr chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Would you believe that I'm watching RotG at the cinemas while reviewing this? Ha ha! Thank goodness for long previews! ;)

I love how Jack makes fun out of everything. The first thing he thinks about when he sees his cavern is that it's not fun enough? Ha ha, I enjoy that so much! He really does see the fun in everything.

And he got to see his sister again! And I know that she couldn't see him, but I was so happy when she grinned at his frost. It must be so good to know that he can still put a smile on her face on what would have to be a sad day. Emily is lucky to have a brother like Jack. Even in death he tries to keep her happy. I wanna hug him so bad!

Okay...those winter sprites were cool...and then you DESCRIBED them...Yep, I melted from cuteness right about then. They should come in plushie version...and then I would buy one! Love the cuteness! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Although I should be past all these 'childish' films, this movie had a big impact on me, and I've been searching for a fanfic that wouldn't ruin the effect. Yours popped up, and it has exceeded my expectations. I love your descriptive techniques, and how you started with his death and rise. I look forward to more updates, keep up the great work!
teaandtumblr chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Ha ha, wow! Now it seems like Jack almost has superpowers and purpose as opposed to just randomly running around doing whatever the hell he wanted...which is what the movie seemed to imply. I can imagine that tha would cause many problems if actually allowed to continue. I like that here his job description, for want of a better word, is laid out for him.

I was, admittedly, a little surprised when he accepted to do it so easily but then I realised he wanted smething to do so that he wouldn't have to focus on his family, that he would be too busy to deal with them. Smart one Jack, but oh so painful too.

I really hope that Emily gets to see Jack again before she grows up!

Loving this beyond words already. Keep up the incredible work! 3 -if that doesn't come through, it's meant to be a love heart. XD
teaandtumblr chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Abliwchklwfhklenflksfbebfljs fbljscblsjcblsjbhclk!

So my favourite writer of all time decides to write a fic based on my new favourite movie of all time?! OH MY GOSH. MIND BLOWN.

I think I died when I saw the email notification for this! Ahhhhhhh! I seriously had to remember to breathe. I was so, so very excited! I can't wait to see what wonderful ideas you already have planned and how this will all play out. Jack Frost is my favourite character in the world...I think I love him...so I can't wait to discover all the new twists and tweaks. :)

I love th idea of him still having his memories. That is only going to make everything so much more sad and heartbreaking for him. Curse you moon! It was almost a blessing that he had lost his memories, now that he has them from the getgo, it is nothing but a curse. At least the other way he never got to see his family mourn him, see them grow old and die. So sad. :(

Really excited for more!

Oh, and also, just randomly wondering if you're going to go with the fandom that say that Jamie is a descendent of Jack's sister, aka Emily?

Til next time! :)
Unknownmusic chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
YESSSSS. I'm so glad you're writing this! I was like "waiiittt...this is Rise of the Guardians...and this is the same person who wrote the "Question of..." series...OHMAYGAH IT'S GONNA BE AMAZING. I'm looking forward to this so much considering Merlin (the show) is ending
therosebaron chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Ahhh, I really like this idea. I actually had one like it some time ago but don't work well with writing fics, so I've been waiting for someone to have the same idea and do it, and so far this looks like it'll be good!
Gahouji chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Ugh, you've done it again. ;_; I love that movie, and I love your stories, so you could say that I am excited.

No pressure or anything.
TwiliFay chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
O.O oooo, I cant wait to see what you do with this, I saw this movie and it made me cry. I know that you will do it justice like you do with her Merlin so good luck and I look forward to more from you.
The Owl Mage chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This is an interesting idea. Can't wait for more.
3,597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 230 237 238 239 240