Reviews for Secret of Frost and Moon
teaandtumblr chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
okay, I did as you suggested and played 'Jamie Believes' while reading this and, oh my gosh!, it just made everything more emotional. It fitted so well! I love that piece of music as it is, so it was a nice touch. :)

Aww, but how CUTE was this chapter? First of all, Jack doesn't care about what the other spirits think and then he gets to see his sister! The way he did it was so clever too. The making of a frost trail and then the playing of hopscotch. And then repeating the conversation they'd had out on the ice the year before?! It was just...it was PERFECT! There was so much fluffiness and cuteness that I think I nearly died and yet I loved it so, so much. It's nice to see Jack happy because so far he's been nothing but miserable with the occasional dash of fun thrown in. But here, here he was truly happy.

And that stupid moon! It never provides any answers when you need it to. *huffs* Well, that way at least I guess Jack can take its silence to mean whatever he wants it to mean. ;)
weatherprooftradgedy chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
I love the story, it will be interesting to see just what things are different because Jack has his memories.
Smoochynose chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
I can't be bothered to log in but had to review anyway. The way Jack got Emily to believe in him. :D
Waffles Risa chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
CUTE explosion XD So cute :) I haven't even watched the movie or read the books but this is really making me want to :D
Julie Winchester chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
I loved this chapter, Emily is very sweet
Wisperwind chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
When I was told that Rise of the Guardians was "going to get more fanfiction than Harry Potter, Twilight and the Hunger Games combined" I thought it was a joke... but judging by the rate most of the RotG-stories (and not just yours) are updated... maybe there was some truth in that statement.
I really love this story and I hope it will continue to be as awesome as it is. Btw... Is 'A Question of Decisions' on hold 'til this is finished or are you just going to update it on a slower pace?
teaandtumblr chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Lol, I get the feeling that there may be some confrontations between Jack and his rival spirits. They all seem very sombre and snobbish. They can go die. I'm sure Jack's going to have lots of fun taunting them and generally shaking things up. I get the feeling he's going to get awfully frustrated at them too.

It was very interesting to see where they all came from though. I like that they all come from different continents and I can definitely see that Mr Autumn is from England. He seems to have that personality. ;) But why you no have a Southern Hemisphere guardian?! Just kidding...

Hmm, wonder who Jack's going to meet next? Excited.

Merry Christmas! Have a safe and happy holiday. ]
Smoochynose chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Jack is so cute. I doubt you'll get much out of my reviews whilst I'm fangirling. So adorable...
The Owl Mage chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Wow. They are snobs. They need someone like Jack. Its going to be fun seeing it play out
Julie Winchester chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Indeed they are. And I undestand it's going to be difficult for Jack to hurt people...
Julie Winchester chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
lol indeed they are
Julie Winchester chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Books? What books? I don't understand.
Anyway this chapter answers the question I had, as to wether or not Emily might see Jack lol
And I loved the avalanche part.
Julie Winchester chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Well this is a very interesting first chapter
Smoochynose chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
I tried to hold off reading this until I'd at least seen the movie. As you can see I utterly failed ... but Jack is so cuuuute and I can't wait to see what you do with this fandom.

Also Winter Sprites are adorable.
The Owl Mage chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Aww they sound hugable. Great chapter
3,624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 231 238 239 240 241 242 Next »