Reviews for Secret of Frost and Moon
BookGirl465 chapter 130 . 3/11/2016
Wow. Just wow. I finally finished after being addicted to this for days, and I really don't know what to say. It was amazing, keep up the good work!
99thProblem chapter 101 . 3/6/2016
Hiccup would've been more like DAFUQ when Odin arrived on his boat in a chariot pulled by a nightfury... just sayin' xD
99thProblem chapter 78 . 3/3/2016
Okay I gotta give you HUGE credits for this. I never expected a writer (a really good one) to have a good understanding of a wide range of technical devices and then to use them so creatively.
Marmora F. An Nora chapter 130 . 3/3/2016
This is a very wonderful story. I am very glad to read it.
Yukomin chapter 130 . 2/26/2016
This story is a real masterpiece. It is written well and very well thought, you alternate perfectly the strong moments and quiets. And the end is a highlight. Congratulations for this considerable work. And thank you for having shared this story.
99thProblem chapter 42 . 2/26/2016
Jack acts much more like an asshole towards all the immortals than in the movies. It gets a bit annoying.
99thProblem chapter 39 . 2/26/2016
Please no more groundhog... kill it with fire
99thProblem chapter 34 . 2/25/2016
That was a bit harsh from Jack...
291212-17116 chapter 91 . 2/17/2016
This was the first fanfiction that I have ever read, and the first of many. But despite how much I have read about so many things, this remains, and always will be, my favourite. Thank you, so very much.
Kenkaya chapter 130 . 2/17/2016
This is- hands down- one of the most enjoyable ROTG fanfics I've ever read!

Your world building is amazing (I absolutely love how you incorporated different mythologies!), both book and movie canons were blended pretty seamlessly, and the way you wove in characters from other fandoms didn't seem forced or contrived. I'm actually rather fond of the Berk-as-a-Tribe-of-Myth side story. But, most of all, I love how Jack's love for his sister (and, by extension, her family) remained a constant driving force throughout the entire story. Despite the many things going on, I never felt like the story lost sight of that aspect. And that reunion at the end just bought everything full circle. I was very satisfied by the ending, though I'm definitely looking forward to reading your companion oneshot series to this! Thanks for sharing this!
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 79 . 2/6/2016
I really love this story its so intersting
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 5 . 2/6/2016
This is really interesting so far
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
interesting
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 50 . 1/24/2016
So... the people who can't see 'Jack Frost' will see a floating wig and boots?
Guest chapter 56 . 1/22/2016