Reviews for Secret of Frost and Moon
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 45 . 6/30/2021
Oooo ooo

That scene of Bunny and Sandy was great. Well done Mother Earth stepping in. And Jack is amazing. So noble and gallant.
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 41 . 6/29/2021
I love how she snuck in about Jack being a guardian.
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 41 . 6/29/2021
This is awesome.
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 35 . 6/28/2021
This is awesome.
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 34 . 6/27/2021
Wow. Jack protector of his lieutenants is amazing. U tell him Jack. Way to go.

and his idea about saving pitch. Wow great thinking.
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 33 . 6/27/2021
I loveeeee how Jack is getting all the animal followers. The white stag and now the white tiger ️
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 21 . 6/26/2021
Awww beautiful what a meaningful gift.
I hope Jack has still be visiting Thomas and his nieces nephews and great nieces and nephews. His family.
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 19 . 6/26/2021
Cernunnos sounds amazing. I’d love to see a pic of him and Jack
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 16 . 6/25/2021
Coool. Love the comradeship between Sandy and Jack.
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 14 . 6/25/2021
This is beautiful. Wow. Life the sculpture and the color that Jack made come to it.
FioRello chapter 1 . 5/7/2021
This is at least my 10th time rereading all of this. And, well, I finally decided to leave a review, if only because... well, this is one of my favorite fics of all time. I enjoy just... everything about this, really! From the characters, to the plot... to the way you expanded the universe past the movies and the books (though honestly, I've never actually read them...), and... just... it's a really, really awesome fic and I'm so glad to have read this.
Namesake chapter 40 . 3/1/2021
I have returned 7-ish years later to not just say that I regularly come back to re-read this delightful fic, but also that I've had time to sit and read my copy of "At The Back of The North Wind" that I picked up at a library sale in recent years. For whatever reason the book really stood out to me from your story and I rembered it! The comparison between North Wind and Mother Nature is almost uncanny sometimes, I wonder how you felt reading it. XD
But the ending, man I knew it was coming but still! Hit me hard anyway. Me and my sis read it together like we did your fic so she got to experience it too. Thanks for the recommendation! (And tears.)

I've come back to your story often enough, that if it were a physical book it'd be showing some wear by now.

Hope this review finds you in good health! _)/
StarStriker23 chapter 130 . 2/6/2021
Absolutely incredible story. You are truly an incredible writer, and the Moments of Frost and Moon arc with Emily and Jack is literally the sweetest ending you could possibly put for this fic. I have adored reading this and I can't wait for what you do in the future.
3,597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »