Reviews for Secret of Frost and Moon
Kuro Jamm chapter 34 . 8/5/2019
Oof! 34 made me get soo hyped! I don't even know how to deal! 0 Scary Jack protec! I loved it, sooo intense! And the way you described Jack's death from his view...! That was craaayzey! It's so cold here where i lieve, it made me feel even more what bunny was going through
Awesome job, I loooove this fanfic soo much!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
I can’t count the amount of times that I’ve reread this wonderful, vivid reimagining of the Rise of the Guardians. Truly, I think if this as the best RotG fanfic I’ve ever read and probably among the most vivid, amazing stories I’ve read! In my opinion it’s on par with Embers from the ATLA fandom! I just can’t express have much I love this story! It’s so easy to visualize this world you’ve masterfully created, and every scene and character is perfect!
jupimako chapter 130 . 5/20/2019
Epic story. I loved every second! I think I'm going to read it again now. You're an amazing author.
Wren Truesong chapter 130 . 5/5/2019
*loses three days to this fic and loves every minute of it*
SuddenlyNoodles chapter 18 . 2/25/2019
Why you make me cry, now my family think i am weird that I started crying at the mention of snow, YOU DID THIS.
This was amazing.
TheWolfFaithChild chapter 22 . 2/22/2019
I think Shoes should fall into the Dumb Adult Logic category! Right, Jack?
582Raven chapter 66 . 2/18/2019
Leaving a note to myself to come back to this chapter when I come back to this story. Great one, by the way, I just got distracted by IRL things
Amber chapter 130 . 2/4/2019
Holy shit this story!

I first read this story YEARS ago, back when I first started reading the Guardians of Childhood books after the movie came out. So when book five (finally) came, I suddenly thought of this fic, and decided to re-read it and see if it was as good as I remembered it being.

It absolutely positively is. Again, Holy Shit. Your writing is amazing, and your grasp of these characters is nothing short of phenomenal. I love the backstory and original characters you add, and especially the explanations of belief magic, and the whole legend/nature immortal system. It certainly makes the most sense out of any other stuff I've read, not that most others bother trying to explain that stuff at all. Not to mention, this is hands down the best post-movie and Pitch/Kosmotis redemption arc stuff that I've ever seen. There's probably a lot more I could say, but I truly just do not have the words to express them.

I don't know if you're still into Guardians stuff anymore, but I just really wanted to say thank you so much for this wonderful story that has brought me so much joy.
HopefulHelpful chapter 18 . 1/11/2019
I'm rererererereading this and of course the point I left off at before work was right before Jack's sister dies. So I was trying REALLY hard not to start crying but I didnt manage it. Ugh. Now I'm trying to avoid eye contact with my coworkers so they don't start as my "why are you crying?"

This chapter gets me every time. It's beautifully written. Kudos
Sapherer chapter 24 . 1/8/2019
It's been a few years since I watched the movie, so when I googled Thaddeus, found other stuff, and realized that the kid is a Bennet, I screamed a little
DyingofFeels chapter 129 . 12/19/2018
Heyyyy, here on my first re-read through this story! I would usually comment on the past chapter, but seems to have a dumb restriction that you can only comment once per chapter. I’ll work with it. :P Wow, it’s only been a year or two, but I forgot so many details and pretty much the entire ending. Seriously, I’m glad I came back, the amount I forgot is ridiculous. Ahhh, that ending. It’s so freaking sweet, I can’t. Now Emily’s going to be here to help when Jack’s in a depressed mood again! GOOD.

It’s a great story, I loved the arcs of the immortal world coming out into the public. Also ‘dumb adult logic’ is the the dumbest thing. I know you explained how adults explain away the teeth disappearing and the presents from North randomly appearing, but how do people explain away random eggs with chocolate insides being hidden? Some sort of volunteer group doing that but the ‘forgotting the put it there’? XD

Also, 3,500th comment! AND I HOPE YOU GET MORE!
Yvi-sama chapter 73 . 12/11/2018
Nice arch ending :) and wooooow! It is only slightly over the halfway mark; I'm so excited what else you have in store.

Ah, about the movie part: At first it was pretty much a game of "spot the little alterations". Then the part after Jack being tossed into the meeting was a little FORCED but it went soy rocketing from there on out. Good job!

Jack falling asleep in the workshop was sweet and the knock out at the coference with all that support was very enjoyabe.

I like Kosmotis' new role.
Yvi-sama chapter 44 . 12/7/2018
Ou, that hurt so much ToT Having his family not believing in him... poor boy.

It hurts especially after the scene with Clair stroking his hair
Yvi-sama chapter 34 . 12/6/2018
Very good chapter! Very powerful images!
Yvi-sama chapter 29 . 12/6/2018
I feel like I have hardly done anything but read your story in today's free time XD

I looooove all the interactions and the OCs (which is quite rare rare for me, so congratulation!)
3,600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »