Reviews for Secret of Frost and Moon
Yvi-sama chapter 29 . 12/6/2018
I feel like I have hardly done anything but read your story in today's free time XD

I looooove all the interactions and the OCs (which is quite rare rare for me, so congratulation!)
Yvi-sama chapter 18 . 12/6/2018
Lovely. I have actual tears in my eyes and this chapter really feels like the end of an era.

I had hoped (somewhere after her marriage) that there would be a moment where it was outride mentioned just how much the roles of the siblings had switched. Of course it is the underlying current of the last chapters... but still.

I still adore your writing!
Yvi-sama chapter 14 . 12/6/2018
Oh... wow.

This chapter was beautiful. My heart feels so full right now.

Great job!
Rowena Bensel chapter 130 . 12/4/2018
Oh my gosh that ending! Oh wow I was not expecting that and it was so perfect.

So I had started reading this fic a while back, but stopped reading it at ch 111 cause of real life and forgot to pick it up again. Then my lil bro had us rewatch RotG this weekend, and it reminded me of this fic, and I've binge-read it in all my free time over the past four days to completion. And I have to say I love this fic sooo much! From the start of Jack learning his powers and Emily becoming his first believer, to his interactions with the Guardians, Mother Nature and the Spirits of Seasons, to how everything changed the movie, to the Paradox, to the reveal of immortals and the changes to a much better world, and then that last arc, right in the Whump! All of it made me laugh and smile and go awww! It's just amazing!

You did such a good job on this story, I don't know if any other fics can compare, truly. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 130 . 12/2/2018
Definitely going on my reread list
Shiro Inutoko chapter 85 . 10/8/2018
Bit of inconsistency here; back in chapter 6, when Emily is reintroducing Jack to the other village children, she says

"He's dressed the same as he always was, with his cloak, and the edges are covered with frost. His eyes are blue now, his hair is white like snow, and he has a staff that was the stick he used to save me last winter."

If he was given that staff by their father 3 years previous, wouldn't she have said that he'd saved her with his staff?

The two scenes are nearly 80 chapters apart, and I'm pretty sure I only spotted it because I've read this story several times, so it's understandable that you'd have forgotten by this point. I'm also fairly certain that's the only early reference to it not actually being a staff, so it would be pretty easy to just edit that quote in chapter 6. I know he doesn't have the staff with him when he and his sister leave home in the movie, but that shape is just too unnatural for me to really buy that it's just a gnarled stick that happened to be there, so I'm with you on Jack having been a shepherd.
Guest chapter 130 . 9/5/2018
Wow. This story was something else... Always kept me intertained
angelhair chapter 1 . 8/23/2018
I don’t know If anyone realizes exactly what you created with this. At first since I’ve never read the books, thought that you were working with backstories created from the books. If I read the author notes correctly, this is mostly from your imagination. That is nothing short of masterful. It’s absolutely brilliant the detail and the amount of organization needed to not get any background information mixed up. It’s logical and so fitting and believable. And if you did have some help with creating such a vast world for these characters, it doesn’t matter because in the end you made it your own.

There is so much wisdom in this story. For example when Kosmotis says “Because the greatest weapon against fear isn't strength, it's understanding." That’s is so utterly true. You have tons of those in your story. Many quotes of wisdom about life and childhood. Things that’s as we grow older we forget or choose to let go in order to be more responsibile and mature. I thought the movie was already full of whimsical reminders but you added way more.

If you haven’t guessed it, I absolutely love your story. I barely ever write reviews but your story deserves that and more. You are truely an amazing author.
nielle chapter 130 . 8/2/2018
with the upcomingjack frost novel book, jack using the bow and arrow is now canon! i saw it onthe great william joyce's instagram
theriku260 chapter 1 . 7/29/2018
I'm rereading after a year- this will be my third or fourth time reading this and it is STILL my favorite, honestly. This fanfic was my first one that I read to completion- great writing.
Gemini9506 chapter 81 . 7/7/2018
haha isnit just me or did you do a small referense to HTTYD, with the small island group Odin is protecting :)
JadenFlame chapter 130 . 6/6/2018
Sam: This was such a good fic! It will always be one of my favorites!
Bookwyrm chapter 16 . 5/22/2018
I have counted it several times, and the writers did not skip Saturday in the film. Jack is abducted on Friday night, but the attack on the tooth palace is at dawn somewhere in Asia. Because of the international date line Eastern Asia is almost an entire day ahead of western America, meaning that Saturday morning in Burgess is the same dawn as Sunday morning in Eastern Asia.
WatUCWatIC chapter 56 . 5/18/2018
Man, weak. My tooth fairy was always late by like three days. I was hella impatient but I never stopped believing in them
Fumus000 chapter 130 . 5/7/2018
I’ve reread. And time to reread again.
3,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »