Reviews for Secret of Frost and Moon
Lynxgoddess chapter 18 . 5/3/2018
I think this is my third time reading this story and this chapter still hits me in the feels. Every time.
alphadovah11 chapter 5 . 4/23/2018
That is so true and sweet about winter being a time for children to play. This is a really good story.
Fumus000 chapter 130 . 4/23/2018
It... finished. I’m years late, but I’ve finally rediscovered this fic. I’m so happy for you, congratulations on reaching your ending, and thank you so much for sharing! I remember how much reading this had done for me all that time ago. I’m ready for another adventure. Or maybe, I’m ready to read again.
MisstyX0007 chapter 38 . 4/19/2018
GROUNDHOG
MisstyX0007 chapter 36 . 4/19/2018
AWW that's so adorable
Anne-Lilian chapter 130 . 3/20/2018
I started reading this story when you first published it, way back when. I managed to stick with it until chapter 90 or so, when life got in the way, and the reading of this fic fell to the wayside.
That said, I did absolutely love it when I first read it, so when I rewatched the movie a little while ago, I just had to reread this fic. It is still as good as, if not better than I remember. I absolutely love the way you shaped Jack's character, and all the Bennets throughout, not to mention the myriad of original characters that I somehow got emotionally invested in, even if some of them only had a little 'screen time'.
Seriously though, I adore this story, and I'm glad I finally managed to reach its conclusion. Great work!
MisstyX0007 chapter 5 . 1/28/2018
My heartttttt
Silver Heart chapter 18 . 1/25/2018
A story that cannot make a reader laugh or cry is not a story worth reading. This is definitely a story worth reading.
Yozora Haru chapter 130 . 1/10/2018
This is the second time I read this this,and god,it still does not lessen the amount of tears I shed...TT_TT

Once again,I must say,this is an incredible story,there's no other way to describe it other than an incredibly wonderful story
Emajfirefly chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Wow! This is so incredibly good, I can't even put it into good words! You have quite the potential, let me tell you. I honestly think you need to take your work to the next level. Try to publish your work. Great job! I am super immpressed! ;)
-Ema
Lily D. Cave chapter 130 . 11/30/2017
Half way this chapter I already knew what, or rather, who you had planned to help get Jack out of his funk and I was glad to read I was right! This is by far the best Rise of the Guardians/Guardians of Childhood fanfiction I have ever read, if not, the best fan written story my eyes ever had the privilege of reading. This story was one big adventure with emotional ups and downs and I loved every word of it. I loved the concept of Jack knowing who he is from the start and the changes and chooses you made as you wrote that out. Even the things I didn't or still don't really like, I really enjoyed reading about because all choices you made while writing this story had a reason other than, just because its fun. Everything came together amazingly and I am sure I will be reading this story again multiple times in the future!
Arachnide chapter 130 . 11/30/2017
I am litterally sobbing in a corner of my room. Wow. I could never have even thought that this could be possible. It was beautiful, their reunion was magical. A heartfelt sight, an unforgettable moment. You are amazing, hope you know that. I love this story, from start to end it has been an amaxing experience, a thrilling read. The story had me hooked and intoxicated and i loved every single chapter. The mastery with which they were written, the spectacular detail you put in the story, the incredible plot and its twists. You are the best writer i have ever had the honor of reading their work. Because this wasnt just a piece of fanfiction, but a masterpiece of the english literature. You have immense talent, my friend. A style so unique and special it could only be yours. This was an amazing journey we had and i want to thank you for making it possible.

Forever yours,
Arachnide
Arachnide chapter 129 . 11/30/2017
That was... I dont quite have the words suitable to describe this. It was very good, i really liked it. Poor jack...going through all of that again, he seriously doesnt deserve something like that. I reallyliked the chapter, kinda sad that the next is the last...
Arachnide chapter 127 . 11/30/2017
I cant believe it is elsa! Ok wow! This is going to be very dramatic. I am curious as to what is going to happen latter.
Arachnide chapter 126 . 11/30/2017
Oooooh, i like this chapter. I am curious who yhat other spirit of winter is going to be. I hope they are nice and that they will be good friends with jack. But i guess we will see, now wont we? Anyway, the chapter was very well structured and i really liked what tsarina anser said in the world council. Very inspirational. A very good pep talk, so to say. I liked this vhapter, it was very nice. Cant wait to see what happens next. I cant beleive there are only four chapters left till the story is finished!
3,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »