Reviews for Blood Once Spilled
Godiva9 chapter 1 . 4/1
A fantastically hot story, with plenty of good character emotions, and a plot too! Thanks for writing and sharing it! : )
Arbitrary Doom chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
:) ! Happiness
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This is the 3rd time you have done this exact sex scene with Harry, Severus and (notice the AND) Draco, in the same position.

And your threesomes of HPSSDM or more HPSS then anything. I am really only complaining, because this is the 3rd time I have seen this pattern in your stories. Draco and Severus don't really connect in the threesomes as well as Harry and Severus, and Harry and Draco. And more often then not Draco is left on the edges, like he is a second thought. :(

I love Draco's character, so I am mainly focused on him. It's like the Severus and Harry show, with Draco trailing behind them. I am not going to lie, this seems to be the case when involving all three, at least to me. In my opinion, if the third character is a after thought, don't add them!

I haven't read (or discovered yet) any of your stories that mainly focus on Draco. Usually it is about Harry (which is normal, I guess). I was wondering (hoping) there were some?
ThestralxD chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
A reallt well written story. I hope there will be more of those good stories, i also like the idea very much, and as i read it i could feel with Harry, Severus and Draco. also it was- as i think- very emotionally written, and that is a good sign,
I would -well... Not kill- but do almost everything to write like this
Thestral
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Words are unable to describe the absolute fantasy you brought to life. A-not-so-broken Harry being obtuse concerning his surroundings and the sexy and drooling combo of Severus and Draco! Ah, finally someone cares that he has spilled blood and been injured for the most obvious reasons!
loverofgaydragons chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I love the smell of threesomes in the morning...no wait, that's popcorn.
Serpent91 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Well done. Determination is key. Well written story. Nice flow, spelling is correct. Well done
valre chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Oh this was just beautiful! Really great fic.
I fell in love with all of them. Poor Harry, I was losing my mind over him. But in the end, it was for the best, it all worked out.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I love this threesome. That "paring" I mean, even if this story is great too ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Thank you.
I especially like the last line
MimiTaylor chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
HOT DAMN!
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This was amazing. You did a fantastic job with it.
DarkAdarah chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Wow...*speechless*...really your stories are full of ...heavy with...I can't put it into words xd They are so intense, so good, the are art. :) Beautiful story.
MissyBlack31 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Wow. Intense and consuming. That's a sandwich I wouldn't mind being in the middle of. Very nice.
Doni chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Absolutely beautifully done. I love the idea of Harry using the anger and frustration they inspire to push himself to go on