Reviews for hungry like a wolf
ahs-freakshow chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Yes. Yes. Love. Okay, bye now.
TheWolvesofWinterfell chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
*Chants* OTP! OTP! OTP!
prettilystupid chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Another fantastic story from you. I can't get enough of these two!
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Wow. Woah. This is great! I love the way you write Sansa ;)
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This was lovely. Well done!
toriestark chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
you bitch, i am now shipping jon and sansa. you have some sort of magical shipping power because seriously, first bolinora and now this! ugh, it was so freaking beautiful sara! you are a marvellous lady and i'm going to go and cry over my new ship now, thank you very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
*caugh* cyvasse *caugh*
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Oh my god, Sara.
This is absolutely flawless writing and ugh I wish I could write Sansa the way you do. I wish I could write JON the way you do. They are so perfect for each other and I think if anyone could make Sansa happy, it would be him. He's got all the qualities of the true knight - I mean really, he's the sort of man she always wanted to marry.
I love the line "she takes no prisoners", because it's so completely evocative of all her experiences and what they've shaped her into. And I love the allusions to what happened in the Vale. I wonder, in your headcanon does Sansa kill Petyr?
I love that you are now shipping Jon/Sansa because now I'm not alone and slightly ashamed. WE WILL RULE ALL THE SHIPS OKAY.
Also, I love that I have been mentioned in the same breath as Nick because I will never not find him a hilarious specimen.