Reviews for Of Kings and Castles
mxmsupporter chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I always think that I've cried my maximum on something but then somebody proves me wrong, just like you did. I gotta be masochistic but I wanted to read such a story that would kick me in face with the feels and damn if the kick I recieved from you wasn't intensive. The tragic feelings are beautiful. Matt's so humane, scared of death... Mello's determined and yet he cares about Matt, he wants to give him at least the amount of comfort he can provide... I'm not 100% sure that living long is the best way but I'd love to see M&M getting old together. To see the yellow bungalow with Kirby...
LinkinPark X chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Adorable. Simply adorable and heartfelt. I started tearing up when Matt was saying what he wanted in the future. I wish it would happen...

A little rusty? Please, this is better then I could ever hope to do.
mlogiizer chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
My heart! D': It hurrrtttssss! So sad and beautiful and i loved This so much! T-T They shouldn't have died. I love the scene where Matt was listing all the things we wanted them to have once they were done with the mission. AND ITS SO SAD CAUSE I KNOW THAT THEYLL NEVER HAVE IT! ARRRR!

Ahem.

anyways, i loved This to bits and I can't wait to rea dmore from you. :))))
hellogoodbye chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Oh my god. The way Matt proposed just killed me. :( I wish they could have lived longer and been toghet er longer. That was just too sad btu really good. :)
Pinky Divertimento chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
HOLY FRUK YOUR BACK! I missed you! :'D I'm not too into this pairing but it was aborable and so sad. D: it tore at my heartstrings and i feel so bad for both of them now. T.T WHY THEY HAVE TO DIE!? anyways, love it! :D Definately going to my faves.

Love,
Pinky
fucktheclosedMinded chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I don't even... That's just sad. I felt so bad so Matt like God! I didn't even realize that they were both actually so young until you mentioned it. I guess I did notice, but it didn't actually hit me until you said it. This was really tragic without it being... tragic. Does that make sense? XD I don't know. kinda speechless right now. I hope you'll write more soon! :p