Reviews for Broken Shadows
william.tindall.33 chapter 21 . 1/1
is there any chance you will pick up this story or is it dead
candy4beth chapter 21 . 12/4/2017
Update
Guest chapter 21 . 11/25/2017
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZ
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 21 . 11/22/2017
The Raikages name is A there is no last name. His ADOPTED brothers name is Kirabi. He just like to call himself Killer Bee and his nickname is Bee.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 12 . 11/22/2017
Kirabis students are Karui,Omoi,and Samui. Both Karui and Samui are girls.
Do your research!
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 21 . 10/18/2017
Wohoo! You rock author! Harry Nara is the guy to kill other guys. This is a great fic. Haven't had enough fun reading a HP crossover this fun in a long time. Update please.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/12/2017
I can't help but imagine that in the middle of the reports Hari turns in is something else. Such as entire encyclopedias (eventually), or even Icha Icha. Perhaps with corrections and comments in red ink.

Of course, then that would allow Hari to imply that Tsunade has read the books. Such as she 'finished' them, since they're in the done pile. Jiraiya is impressed that Hari managed to get her to read them, not knowing about that. Perhaps he tries to get Tsunade to admit she read his books, by increasingly blatant references to them.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/12/2017
Hmmm, not sure I want to know what the terrifying mission is. And there's not even a clue as to where it took place. Maybe for the best?
Guest chapter 17 . 9/12/2017
I'm a little surprised that Dumbledore apparently hasn't noticed missing books from the Restricted section. Guess he prefers to count his pawns.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/12/2017
I'm just imagining Harry and Hedwig either dating, or someone think they are. Not even necessarily knowing Harry's owl form is him. Just the fact that the two owls are close to each other, and being summons.

Also I'm kind of curious as to what Harry's animagus forms for Hufflepuff and Gryfindor personalites are, since he already has one each for two personalities.
Codename-SN chapter 20 . 9/10/2017
It was funny until the marriage contract, because seriously?
917brat chapter 5 . 9/7/2017
I so love this story it is just amazing and I honestly would like nothing more then to read more of this absolutely wonderful story.
AnimeGurl54321 chapter 21 . 7/23/2017
Pls update this, it is freaking amazing!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/21/2017
OMFG I laugh so hard while I read this fic and I can honestly say that it's one of the best I've read in a very long ️ time I can't think of anything that is wrong with it it's not to slow or rushed but I'd like it to stay a little closer to the canon but other then that it's brilliant bloody brilliant
APridefulSin chapter 21 . 7/15/2017
I so want to see tsunade send A a report of Hari's just to read his reaction. probably will understand the drinking of the bar and never complain again. I really want to read that.