Reviews for Broken Shadows
AnimeGurl54321 chapter 21 . 7/23
Pls update this, it is freaking amazing!
OMFG I laugh so hard while I read this fic and I can honestly say that it's one of the best I've read in a very long ️ time I can't think of anything that is wrong with it it's not to slow or rushed but I'd like it to stay a little closer to the canon but other then that it's brilliant bloody brilliant
APridefulSin chapter 21 . 7/15
I so want to see tsunade send A a report of Hari's just to read his reaction. probably will understand the drinking of the bar and never complain again. I really want to read that.
NonSolus chapter 21 . 6/26
Love this! D
isis424 chapter 21 . 6/9
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE MORE!
keep writing plz
Faery66 chapter 21 . 4/1
Hope to read more soon.

D
Excuse you. "...his new wife Fluer helped the kunoichi act like proper ladies"? First of all, it's Fleur. Second of all, what gives? To say that being a kunoichi means you don't act like a proper lady? Fuck proper, who gives a shit about that. But no one needs help to act like something else, especially not a lady. Unless your name's Hari.

That was absolutely an offensive statement and I highly recommend you fix it. Kunoichi are supposed to be ninja, except female, that also dabble in the so called 'female arts' of seduction and flower arranging. Take note; they're still ninja. They still fight like any other ninja and they don't need to act like proper ladies unless they're going undercover, in which case they already know or will be taught how to act.

Why is it only the kunoichi anyway? Male ninja should act like proper gentlemen then. Ugh.
Yeah, OP!Harry is great and all, but he keeps bragging about it?

"Oh yeah, last time Tsunade punted me from the village WITH my chosen escorts because I'm SUCH a dangerous entity when I'm bored" *hairflip* Like, no?
917brat chapter 20 . 2/2
This is amazingly interesting.
elyssa.yazid chapter 21 . 1/3
The writing angle changed dramatically over the courses of this fic. I love this fix very VERY much. One of my favorite. I hope it will be updated soon (灬ω灬ωノ
IgnisFelicis chapter 21 . 11/27/2016
AWESOME work. I laugh each time I reread it. Ghost!Harry and insane!Harry for the win!
Sapphire-Saph chapter 21 . 11/20/2016
This is one of the craziest and crackest fics i have ever read and i love it! It's just so good and funny and crazy in a likeable way. Love it!
Lady Syndra chapter 21 . 11/13/2016
This story is amazing! I hope you find inspiration for it again one day! Looking forward to the next chapter!
athenakitty chapter 21 . 11/7/2016
Makes me curious if the Raikage would get around to reading one of Hari's mission reports? It would be very funny if he did get around to reading a report. I'd be surprised that the shock tags get improved to the point, where it becomes wildly popular?