Reviews for Frostbitten Beau
brooklynn.meyer.9 chapter 12 . 2/2
Read all of the chapters I haven't reviewed yet and I loved them all! Now I'm going to be crying myself to sleep because of this chapter. Good day to you.
AsaraSahara chapter 12 . 11/12/2015
Why!
Applejax XD chapter 12 . 11/10/2015
that was such a sad ending, great story, but sad at the end, poor Jack, he really did love her
brooklynn.meyer.9 chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
Great chapter. Alright onto the next one!
Applejax XD chapter 7 . 11/6/2015
awesome, i cant wait to see how the prank plays out XD
SafyreSky chapter 7 . 11/5/2015
WOW. OKAY. Where do I begin!

I've read the whole of your story in the past 45 minutes and Jadis is a very endearing character. I love the balance she has between badassery and that little bit of girlyness! She hunts, she spikes stuff, she's pretty awesome! I very much love her as a character, and the snowflake tattoos are on point ;)

Then you dropped this Dave-bomb and I'm very, very intrigued; that was very rude of Cat and them, poor Jadis. And I wonder what Patrick's deal is, he definitely likes Jadis and I'm not too fond of him :p

Of all the things Jack would use his magic for, making a porsche is definitely so Jack that I laughed out loud. And I cannot WAIT to see what prank they play on that group; they definitely deserve a good prank and I bet it would make Jadis' night!

There were a lot of great bits throughout the story and I liked all of them! Your writing is nice and your witty banter between the two of them is good. I look forward to seeing how this goes, and I'm especially wondering how Jadis will react when she learns the full truth! She's very independent, and I wonder how that will clash with Jack's list of criteria, as it were.

You've got a nice plot unraveling and a very captivating character in JAdis with her backstory and whatnot, and I am quite excited to see where this goes!

Yours,
SafyreSKy
brooklynn.meyer.9 chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
Snowball, nice lol. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Applejax XD chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
how fun, lolz, love the nicknames they were calling each other, i cant wait for the next chappie XD
brooklynn.meyer.9 chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
Yay you're back! Great chapter and I hope to see another one soon!
brooklynn.meyer.9 chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
This a good story so far plz continue
TheElegantFaerie chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Great chapter! Please continue with this! Though I just wanted to point out that you put Bernard in the character drop box instead of Jack Frost.
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Oh, I'm so excited for this story! I can't wait to see where you go with it. :D
Jokermask18 chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Not bad. Merry Christmas!
Danish Fantasy Girl chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
love you story, jack needs some love :)
Nicole chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I love this idea! I hope you keep writing.