Reviews for Shadowed Victory
MarburyBlur chapter 15 . 7/2
" The hood is a little larger, for your sulky days-"

"I do /not/ sulk."
MarburyBlur chapter 14 . 7/2
What event in America are you referencing?
MarburyBlur chapter 2 . 6/28
You can also name her Mary. William Joyce's kids are named Jackson and Mary.
Jack-Frost-300-TrueFrost chapter 1 . 1/24
um you meant the blizzard of '68'
Go Outside chapter 11 . 1/5
This story is incredible! I hope that you continue it soon :) Thanks so much!
amazinglyawesome chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
Wha? But you didn't finish! And such an awesome story too.
Moira Colleen chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
I really, really hope you finish this, and soon.
ThatOneFan chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
Wow! My alerts have been screwy for a while now, so I stopped getting updates fro this at around chapter 8. I can't believe I missed so much! This has been absolutely outstanding to read. The ending to this chapter was beautiful, and I'm looking forward to the aftermath of it. It's looking like the wind down is all that's left.
I swear, catching up on this absolutely took my breath away. It's been wonderful.

Jamie was adorable by the way. As was the way that Jack shanghaied North into letting him go help.
I'm sure that I've mentioned this bit before, but it seems to me that the entire point of this story is that Baby Tooth is made of awesome. The only reason Pitch's plan failed here was because that Baby was just as stubborn as Jack, and gave him reason to get back up again via teeth memories.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/14/2014
Ok, please update this. Its incredible and I'm really doubting that you are actually going it update, since you haven't since 2013. This may be my favorite RotG fanfic out there and thats sayin' something, since I've read more fanfic then any person should. You make the characters so multifaceted with a depth that makes them seem to come alive. Please continue writing this. Its always sad to see any abandoned fanfic.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I AM DYING HERE! I am also a writer, and this book has been a wonderful inspiration to my creativity! Thanks, and keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
I read the last bit and went to click for the next chapter. It wasn't there, yet... I swear people on the other side of the world could hear my "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" of disappointment. This is so good! Keep up the awesome work, please!
FreeFallingOnAMusicNumber chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
How lovely to see another chapter at last! And huge congratulations on you becoming a published author! I shall keep an eye out for your name in the bookstores. As always your writing is absolutely lovely. Fancy seeing the Last Light in here which was an excellent idea that reinforces the role of the Guardians: to protect the children. I think many of us forget about that sometimes and I give you two thumbs up for giving it some focus. I also spotted a book reference (the moonbeam) yay! I love tributes to the original books. Even more thumbs up for you to provide some insight into Pitch's loneliness, Jamie's thoughts about Pitch (Jamie's conversation with Pitch: absolutely gob-smacking, perfect little hero) and the tie up of Sandy's revenge problem. It's the simplest words that are the hardest to say but are the most worthwhile to speak, particularly for a silent Guardian. I look forward to the next chapter!
Jewel Becky chapter 15 . 2/1/2014
Next, please!
Dark Inu Fan chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
Sandy is not mute, but he knows the power of words. Be blessed, for that is likely the only time that the guardians will ever hear a wishing star speak. (And yes, I count Jamie as a sort of honorary guardian) Congrats on getting published! Keep up the good work, dark
SpottedOwl88 chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
AWESOME! Just finnished reading all 15 chapters! This is the best! Loved it, I think that this is better than Death for Glory (Ranger's Apprentice fanfiction) and it is, no, was my favorite fanfic!