Reviews for Rememorari
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Please continue :c chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
sad :(
Dane21 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Aww he forgot about their anniversary. Some people forget the thing that they value the most or the main reason that they're doing things.
Chie TomoRii chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Harooo I have read this a few weeks ago but didn't have the chance to write a review 'til now. I'd say it's quite refreshing to read such a dark start from you. :] Just like the others, I am looking forward for the next chapters :D
Ziehl chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Next chapter please. As soon as possible would be better. I love all the ToFuu that you have written, some never completed, but please I hope you do complete this. Will be waiting patiently for the new chapter.
clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
tokiya is such a bastard

i know she is being loyal but girl stop doing for him and start being for you , live on ur time don't try to live for his time because he is not showing up soon

i hope it gets juice soon

and yes i am reviewing u again because i want u to update
xiatien chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
don't care if its break up still a new tofuu fic next chap please I need something to tide me up from endless work loads XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
fuuji..! finished it fast please.. i'm really curious.. oh and by the way, it's not grim just hauntingly sad for a beginning but still i'm certain it's a splendid story like your other stories but only if you will really finish it! otherwise, i might kill you.. hehehe... :p
can"t wait for the next chapter...
Shenhui chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
First off, I feel that this story would be flashbacks... well atleast the start.. Second, I'm agreeing with the 'comfort' phase cause it's true.. though generally it's the men who experiences this most of the time.. and third, I personally like the tone of your story, as long as it's gonna be ToFuu in the end, I really don't mind the angst... :-)
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Fuuko u better do something
Elyre chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Not a bad start. The story is different from your other stories. I like it though. It's nice to have a look into someone's unhappy marriage. I look forward to your next update!
UshinawareTaKaze chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Firstly, sugoi neechan, your writing style has improved so much! For once I actually took the effort to read each and every word carefully.

Ah well, so what if it isn't a romantic comedy. Something different is always refreshing. The attention to the small details really helped with the sequence of imagination. Overall, great job done!

Looking forward to the next chapter! Ganbare!
Nils chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Ahh, it's been far too long since I read ToFuu fic. The story seems very interesting, so do update this frequently. I look forward to it. There were a few points where you'd made grammatical errors, so do take a look in that matter. :) Good luck!
FukuWija chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
i say...
i like AUs.
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Dammit woman, you just a nerve! *unclenches jaw then chuckles*. Romantic comedies are good but the fanbase (at least the majority of the people I know of. *chuckles*) of the Tofuu ship has, ah, grown older so this more mature take is actually appropriate :) I don't really think of it as a dark story but something that deals with the real challenges of a relationship (if that where you plan to take this too. :D). Looking forward to next chapter! And oh, Happy Christmas and welcome back to Tofuu-dom X3