Reviews for The Sweetest Taboo
Lady Syndra chapter 12 . 9/16
Looking forward to the next chapter!

I know it's been a while, but I do hope you pick up this story again!
MoonGoddess00 chapter 12 . 7/13
Please update soon! This is one of the best oc I've ever read. Keep up the good work.
BabblesoftheInsane chapter 12 . 6/25
More! Please!

And can opener. Oh god. I laughed hard. Like Wtf.

This was amazing.
White Wolf Of The Moon12396 chapter 5 . 4/26
From one Aaliyah to another, I love it! ยท
CharitinaX chapter 1 . 4/19
You know...it's very interesting how similar this story is to that of "More than She Seems"...almost too coincidental, if you know what I mean...
Viltho chapter 12 . 3/3
PLEASE UPDATE
The Vampyre Queen chapter 12 . 2/8
I love this story, novella, or whatever it's called.

I'm awaiting your next update, very impatiently I might add.
victoria cullen34 chapter 12 . 2/1
good chapter so for I love it a lot and I cant wait for a new chapter to be put up and boy I think aro is having fun going at it with her in this story I bet not going tall he's mate in this story they going make a baby in this story I bet aro whated to be dad in this story big time will if he or caius or marucs in up getting her preagnt in this story I hope she is up to be being mom in this story I know she does not what to have a kids right now in this story big time boy I bet marucs caius aro ones they have a little one they will be very happy put I bet they will go nuts if it a girl and one at little girl is a teen in this story I bet they will be going papa bears then she wanted to going out with a guy in this story big time boy its going to be not fun for them if it a girl big time
hermonine chapter 12 . 12/14/2015
great story, update soon
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 12 . 9/12/2015
This story is highly enjoyable. Though there aren't very high stakes. The vampire elements and powers and general twilight plot lines take a background importance. I would like to see them handle ruling and judging and plotting against the vampire world more. Still, I enjoy the relationship they have with her and the look into the inner workings of the volturi. The expansion of human staff is neat and the smut is appreciated.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
Well at least there's a reason for their trysts. To keep a dream of her when they can't have her. Then there's the misunderstandings and obstacles before them before they reach some common revelation. I do like the writing of her. She is very real and competent and understandably confused.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
Things are moving forward which is wonderful. Though I do bemoan them having previously lovers in her presence. But it is refreshing to see the her open to her sexuality even if she can't get any. Not ashamed but aware of professionalism.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
This a really fun story. I love the interplay between them and the special interest they have in a plain human. She more than a plain human it seems but the charade is kept on. The teasing and subtle and not so subtle sexual come on. I wonder when they and her give I to their feelings fully how the dynamic will change. Still teasing but more blatant passion?
Guest chapter 12 . 9/9/2015
Please please update I realey love where this is going so please update soon.
TSCxHG chapter 12 . 8/14/2015
I never really was into those fanfictions were someone has more than one mate, but yours changed everything! I love it! I love how they are so different with her and it's just really cute and let's not forget HOTT! Update soon please! I NEED to read more!