Reviews for The Sweetest Taboo
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 11 . 5/24
To best her three men, she'll have to stay on her toes, loveddd itt, moreee pleaseeee
shadowoftheblackdeat chapter 11 . 5/20
hehehehe, wjish you would write more detailed lemons. I love them all X3

that, and I wanna see how the kings are gonna kill Valentina and how she's gonna react to Aaliyah's presence. Maybe have a hissy fit because they allow her to come near them and not her. Could you maybe show that in one of the next chappies? How she tries to attack/intimidate or boast about her night with the two kings and attack/threaten Aaliyah to stay away from them?
pretty please? I wanna see more detail in that :3

anyways, update soon again, loooove it to bits
shadowoftheblackdeat chapter 3 . 5/19
very good, hope you update soon again :)
Lenny.Young chapter 11 . 5/19
Yessssssssss ~hissing~ update soon?
DeucesAreWild chapter 11 . 5/16
This story keeps getting better and better. Update soon
Lucy Greenhill chapter 11 . 5/13
Hey! I just read your story and I totally love it so far! Can't wait for the next update! xoxo
NightlyRowenTree chapter 11 . 5/13
Thanks for the update
victoria cullen33 chapter 11 . 5/12
good chapter so for I love it a lot and I cant wait for a new chapter to be put up and I hope they know they can get her pregnant in this story and I hope they are up to being a dads in this story at some point I know aro what a baby with her in this story big time put I hope caius marucs what's a very cute little one in this story big time
Elvira Silver chapter 11 . 5/12
Well Valentina is going to get it. I think it would be more entertaining if Aaliyah confronts her and punishes her. I wish you had made this chapter longer.
victoria cullen33 chapter 10 . 5/4
good chapter so for I love it a lot and I cant wait for a new very hot chapter to be put up and I hope they are ok having kids with her in this story and I hope they will talk to her about at have baby's with her in this story big time one she breagnt in this story I hope she will be ok with having a very cute baby in this story big time and I bet they little one will be very cute in this story and I hope aro caius marucs what to be dads in this story if they are going have fun going it in this story big time
I LOVE your story please update
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 10 . 4/8
Love Marcus, don't underestimate him, moreee pleaseee
xxyangxx2006 chapter 10 . 4/8
Oh wow... She thinks it is a one night stand at first but I am glad it was cleared up generally quickly. That and I loved the private Caius moment And can't wait to see what plan the other two concoct. Keep up the great work!
EbonySapphire chapter 10 . 4/8
Those three are so competitive for no reason lol
DeucesAreWild chapter 10 . 4/7
Damn near lost my marbles when I saw the update. Keep them coming!