Reviews for The Sweetest Taboo
I LOVE your story please update
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 10 . 4/8
Love Marcus, don't underestimate him, moreee pleaseee
xxyangxx2006 chapter 10 . 4/8
Oh wow... She thinks it is a one night stand at first but I am glad it was cleared up generally quickly. That and I loved the private Caius moment And can't wait to see what plan the other two concoct. Keep up the great work!
EbonySapphire chapter 10 . 4/8
Those three are so competitive for no reason lol
DeucesAreWild chapter 10 . 4/7
Damn near lost my marbles when I saw the update. Keep them coming!
Elvira Silver chapter 10 . 4/7
This was a very good chapter. I can't wait to see Aro's payback.
keziahhoots chapter 9 . 4/3
This story was excellent. There was only a few misused words and grammar errors, but other than that the story was a perfect 10. They were so in character and the plot was great.
polly2010 chapter 1 . 3/28
Nice start!
Micky-Moo chapter 9 . 3/13
Whew what a chapter. Quite lovely. Worth the wait. Can't wait to see what Valentina has coming for being such a toe rag a the beginning.
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 9 . 3/11
Someone is going to be tired haha moreeeee pleaseeeee
Elvira Silver chapter 9 . 3/11
This was a really well written and intense chapter. I am glad that Aaliyah finally gets to be with her mates. I really hope however she doesn't wake up the next day and completely regrets these events.
DeucesAreWild chapter 9 . 3/11
Oooh! that was hot and heavy. I am so happy you updated since this is my fav twilight story. Update SOON!
victoria cullen33 chapter 9 . 3/10
very good chapter so for I love it a lot and I cant wait for a new chapter to be put up and I hope they know they can get her breagnt in this story and I hope they are up to being a dads in this story big time I bet they little on will be very cute in this story big time and boy if its a little girl I bet they will have fun making user baby girl will not go out with guys in this story big time
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I check your story every day to see if you have updated. I love this story! Please don't give up on it.
Lizzy B chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Great story! I love Caius!