Reviews for The Sweetest Taboo
Micky-Moo chapter 9 . 3/13
Whew what a chapter. Quite lovely. Worth the wait. Can't wait to see what Valentina has coming for being such a toe rag a the beginning.
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 9 . 3/11
Someone is going to be tired haha moreeeee pleaseeeee
Elvira Silver chapter 9 . 3/11
This was a really well written and intense chapter. I am glad that Aaliyah finally gets to be with her mates. I really hope however she doesn't wake up the next day and completely regrets these events.
DeucesAreWild chapter 9 . 3/11
Oooh! that was hot and heavy. I am so happy you updated since this is my fav twilight story. Update SOON!
victoria cullen33 chapter 9 . 3/10
very good chapter so for I love it a lot and I cant wait for a new chapter to be put up and I hope they know they can get her breagnt in this story and I hope they are up to being a dads in this story big time I bet they little on will be very cute in this story big time and boy if its a little girl I bet they will have fun making user baby girl will not go out with guys in this story big time
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I check your story every day to see if you have updated. I love this story! Please don't give up on it.
Lizzy B chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Great story! I love Caius!
Grace chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
Please, if you can update, do. I love this story and the story line and have been waiting for you to update for months. Please do.
anna3311234 chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
Oh my god am in love! I lave tgis story sooooo much plz plz tell me there's more plz! This is a masterpiece i have to read more ,u have me on the eage of my seat right now! Plz pl-update soon! I really can't wait to see what you do next to this amazing and wonderful story is the complete works of art!
jelliebabie125 chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
Love, Love, Love this story! I keep re-reading it over and over again, I can't wait to see what happens next. I like how the story is gradually getting there and it not being rushed and jumping straight to the point like a lot of stories these days, thank you very much for such an interesting read! :)
Micky-Moo chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
Do ho
Candyaple3 chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
Update soon please. I need to know what happens next!
Kilataia chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
Love the story! I hope they confess to her soon :). Please update!
DeucesAreWild chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
Man! I really love this story, you really need to update soon
Aliyah chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
This is an incredible story and I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!