Reviews for The Sweetest Taboo
amber chapter 12 . 7/27
I cant what for the next update, I love the story is has a wonderful plot line and is so beautifuly written I love it and the can-opener comment because you know under that cool exterier that Marcus is a freaking animal in more ways than one, but anyway cant what for the update and keep writing because you are really good at it, love the story bye.
DeucesAreWild chapter 12 . 6/14
I am loving this story more and more but these long updates be killing me
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 12 . 6/13
I wonder if Renata will try anything, cause if she does, she will die, moreee pleaseee
EbonySapphire chapter 12 . 6/12
Omg I was just listening to that D'Angelo song. Anyway great chapter can't wait for the next one!
Lucy Greenhill chapter 12 . 6/12
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 11 . 5/24
To best her three men, she'll have to stay on her toes, loveddd itt, moreee pleaseeee
shadowoftheblackdeat chapter 11 . 5/20
hehehehe, wjish you would write more detailed lemons. I love them all X3

that, and I wanna see how the kings are gonna kill Valentina and how she's gonna react to Aaliyah's presence. Maybe have a hissy fit because they allow her to come near them and not her. Could you maybe show that in one of the next chappies? How she tries to attack/intimidate or boast about her night with the two kings and attack/threaten Aaliyah to stay away from them?
pretty please? I wanna see more detail in that :3

anyways, update soon again, loooove it to bits
shadowoftheblackdeat chapter 3 . 5/19
very good, hope you update soon again :)
Lenny.Young chapter 11 . 5/19
Yessssssssss ~hissing~ update soon?
DeucesAreWild chapter 11 . 5/16
This story keeps getting better and better. Update soon
Lucy Greenhill chapter 11 . 5/13
Hey! I just read your story and I totally love it so far! Can't wait for the next update! xoxo
NightlyRowenTree chapter 11 . 5/13
Thanks for the update
victoria cullen33 chapter 11 . 5/12
good chapter so for I love it a lot and I cant wait for a new chapter to be put up and I hope they know they can get her pregnant in this story and I hope they are up to being a dads in this story at some point I know aro what a baby with her in this story big time put I hope caius marucs what's a very cute little one in this story big time
Elvira Silver chapter 11 . 5/12
Well Valentina is going to get it. I think it would be more entertaining if Aaliyah confronts her and punishes her. I wish you had made this chapter longer.
victoria cullen33 chapter 10 . 5/4
good chapter so for I love it a lot and I cant wait for a new very hot chapter to be put up and I hope they are ok having kids with her in this story and I hope they will talk to her about at have baby's with her in this story big time one she breagnt in this story I hope she will be ok with having a very cute baby in this story big time and I bet they little one will be very cute in this story and I hope aro caius marucs what to be dads in this story if they are going have fun going it in this story big time