Reviews for The Spaces Between Notes
you should do an outake on what her father thinks
Deep in the Night chapter 8 . 10/1
SO ADORABLY ROMANTIC! *Soaking in the good feels*
vontreices1 chapter 8 . 9/18
I just finished reading the whole story within less than a half hourI can't help it I'm a speed reader lol) and I truly enjoyed, it keep up the great work.
harmony82 chapter 6 . 8/12
Awesome writerskills ... great
and i'm finally done, wow

um

this story wasn't that bad, in the end.

at least, i sat here for at least 5 whole hours (ofc with minute breaks between) binge-reading the whole thing so

yeah

i can't lie and say that it wasn't entertaining & didn't made me smile at certain points

kudos
"the second they'd stepped out of her dorm room after their first night together . . . there were cameras in their face" this was mentioned in the epilogue but i didn't truly realize. must've been troublesome

Alice you devious girl

oh hi Jessica

i'm halfway through this chapter and oh my god why is this so cute

"a song whose title was simply her name" damn

"''I love you.'' ''I love you, baby. So much.''" so pet names ordinarily make me cringe, but again mostly what i must say is- why is this so cute?

no seriously what the fcuk

i'm not entirely over that private show thing. it was rather sweet. with all her friends there too, just cheering (or hooting in the bg), being overall supportive.. kind of bizarre/surreal all things considered but? rather sweet

"She groaned, complacent when he started to undress her" complacent as in smug? or actually "complaisant" as in without protest?

"''I think I need you . . . And I'm not going to wait''" did these horny saps not remember the last time they tried getting it on in the wide open of the dorm
(they got walked in on)
but ah well

i swear tho these ppl do the do like four times per day
normally i'm iffy about substantial time skips, but in this story it all feels right.

"his beautiful wife" ahh

"They'd married on a whim in Vegas, and she'd promptly threatened to divorce him a couple of weeks later when he sold the rights to one of his songs to Glee"
yeah actually this turned out pretty great

"he gasped when his gaze settled at her middle" I GASPED
knew before i even read the next sentence.. little Benjamin's getting a baby sib

"Rising up, he sat on-" fuck.. this makes little sense but i blame the fic i finished reading before this... ~rISING UP, BACK ON THE STREET~

lmao the baby definitely isn't Alistair's

it's almost overwhelming how much Carlisle and Bella adore each other. they're both such horny emotional saps.

"He was just going to have to hope she could hear all the things he didn't know how to say, all the words to the spaces between notes"
of course, you couldn't pass up the opportunity
"She raised her eyes to find herself staring at Alice, Jasper, and Peter in the doorway" nDHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
KILHF ME FUCKKKKKKK

SHI SSSH TTT DSSSD
NSSSS

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

...
never before have i known such intense secondhand- not even embarrassment, no..- pure horror.

mortification, shame..

pure horror.

haha.. tfw you're in the kitchen making out with your boyfriend/man twice your age and he has to stop fondling your goods bc all two of your friends (plus one guy who has been not-subtly pining for you) suddenly walked in.

mortification

/dread/

i cannot brace myself enough

...okay now i finished reading the chapter and must say that went way better than it could've.
their reactions surprised me, but i guess only half so.
i think Alice's was the one i could've least predicted. (she's pretty underrated? i only now realize?)

well. anyhow,

i'm considerably relieved
the ending doesn't seem like it will be too turbulent

*holds breath*
here i go... almost done.
"Alice was smut with satisfaction" i know you meant smug but lmao

"She'd been trying to get Bella up with Jasper's best friend, Peter Damon, for ages" thought Alice's musically-inclined dude they were inviting in the previous chapter was Edward tbh, but alright

"In retrospect, Bella could have kicked herself for falling for James" JAMeS?! Bella what holy fuck

"Bella minus one boyfriend when she kicked his ass to the curb" i wonder if and hope that this phrase is literal

i'm at the part where Alistair's leading them all backstage and Bella's friends are flipping out at this thing-all-of-a-sudden and i'm just smiling

...*distant screaming*...

i have a feeling Jasper's quiet perceptiveness carries on into this AU, to some extent.

oh god am i ready for the next chapter i don't know
here i go
"this was now the second time Bella had come in to the sight of Alice's boyfriend's lily white ass as he fucker her on the couch"
lmao not how i expected they'd make an entrance but i'm glad for the expanded cast
dammit...

dammit-!

this is almost (scratch almost) becoming a guilty pleasure.
i'm so.. revolted. dubious, appalled. ..yet entranced, just to see this to the end.

damn you ((not really)) and your inexplicably stellar writing skills.
despite how i ended up here kind of deliberately, i must agree that Carlisle and Bella- while Bella is just 18 and the age gap is over twenty (over twenty!) human years- is just... wrong. it is so wrong, when it's like this. age gaps can be fine, but never like this.

thus i didn't mean to read this fic seriously, or with much interest, but halfway through the first chapter i found that i was already damned by this writing style. it has this particular.. sophisticated wit to it? that has me keep going.
so yeah.. this /is/ only 8 chapters, completed after all- so i think i'll keep humoring it. maybe to the end. if not for the illicit relationship then for the fact that the writing is beautiful in itself.
"guyliner"
...
i just paused for a second to glare off into space
Chezel chapter 6 . 3/6/2016
This was so beautiful
MinaRivera chapter 8 . 12/5/2015
LOVED THIS FIC! Yes, I just finished it. I blame my stupid teachers and midterms for keeping me away from it for so long, but damn if it wasn't worth it! Also, love the fact you wrote this vignette on your own. Now that you are completely turned to the dark side where Carlisle has penis, it's been so sweet to read this and laugh at your old ANs. They seriously cracked me up.
Thank you for writing and sharing this fic. It's now definitely one of my favorites C/B fics. xoxo Mina