Reviews for The Spaces Between Notes
Chezel chapter 6 . 3/6
This was so beautiful
MinaRivera chapter 8 . 12/5/2015
LOVED THIS FIC! Yes, I just finished it. I blame my stupid teachers and midterms for keeping me away from it for so long, but damn if it wasn't worth it! Also, love the fact you wrote this vignette on your own. Now that you are completely turned to the dark side where Carlisle has penis, it's been so sweet to read this and laugh at your old ANs. They seriously cracked me up.
Thank you for writing and sharing this fic. It's now definitely one of my favorites C/B fics. xoxo Mina
Chrisstars1 chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
I love your story! I almost had that experience but he wanted to be friends. I was twenty when we met. He was not an in the first paper kind of star any longer. But he was in the late 70s. We emailed for years.. We kissed once. It was amazing
myadryk89 chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
This story is great! I love Bella/Carlisle fics, and this I enjoyed so so much.
I really would like to read what happens next with them.
Thank you for taking your time to write this awesomeness.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/19/2015
I had to come back for a re-read of this fic-awesome story! I love me some good Carlisle, and this one doesn't disappoint. Hell, none of your characters ever do! Thanks again for writing this great tale of Bella and Carlisle! Rachel xxoo
KioshiUshima chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
This was really cute. I like super successful rockstar-Carlisle. Cause it makes no sense. xD BUT I DIG IT!
ulme chapter 8 . 1/1/2015
I so love the way you write and express the feelings of your characters. Thank you!
Sassyvampmama chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
This was fantastic. For someone who was adverse to writing a B/C love fic, you certainly nailed it. Thanks so much for sharing.
thepinktabby chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
You know that although this is marked complete... I don't feel like it is complete. LOL Seriously, this is just a desperate ploy for you to write more Carlisle and Bella! HAHA Maybe have Edward come in as like a Nanny to Benjamin and then *poof* Alistair / Edward fic...Oooh... how interesting is that?! Toss in a random happy body guard via Emmett and *voila* Carlisle's sister Rosie is all up in his grillz LOL Honestly I loved this fic! I also adored Antagonize Me... of course I'm a Carlisle gal and dude smutty Carlisle is brilliant. hehe Smutty Slashy Carlisle... *swoons*

Thanks for the story.
thunnababy chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
I can't imagine Charlie will be to thrilled to know who Bella is with. Carlisle at least seems to have feelings for her beyond the rock star groupie thing he is used to.
thunnababy chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Interesting pairing in this one. At first I wasn't keen on the idea but I think I am going to like it after all. Mostly because it's you writing it. :)
m2r2a chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Wow! Carlisle and Bella! Never thought possible but I loved it!
lmc123 chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Well the singing to her on stage bit was as cheesy as its gets! But i loved this story. You can write any pairing cos you always find a context that makes it believable, and these are lovely together ...
rjh1960 chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
This was an amazingly sweet story. A great love between these two. Thanks for sharing.
LLegs chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
I've loved reading this story and get sucked back in from time to time!