Reviews for A Christmas Ball in the times of War
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2020
This was good, but very heavy Stockholm because of the torture first
Bele chapter 1 . 9/12/2019
Seriously, where do you get your ideas from? They are the same but still aren't and they are crazy and different and refreshing. you are brilliant! thank you!
annamccallen chapter 1 . 6/17/2019
This was good!
582Raven chapter 1 . 3/31/2019
Fantastic story :)
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 1/26/2018
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Venus914 chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
What's with Harry and blood? lol
Hainbuche chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
das war ein schöners oneshot aus einer interessanten sicht. lg hayne
Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
...In all honesty, whenever I read fanfictions like this, I feel the ALMOST overwhelming urge to run my hands together and cackle madly. Just like a cliché villain.
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
This is awesome! I love this story, and I totally look forward to more from you! XD

Firediva0
SincerelyYourSecret chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
So just wondering is Harry like a Vampire or something? You mentioned them ruleing for 250 years or something like that and while yes Wizards live lover than humans but Harry's body would eventually get old. Anyway I loved this, it had the perfect mix of crazy and adorable.
RinRin-Chama chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
absolutely wonderful! masterpiece
ChosenOneProphecy chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
That is such a good story:)
I have a curious question though how old is harry and voldemort?
Agatha L chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Loved this thanks for the nice story
TheIronTreeBlooms chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
aww another fav lv/hp! it's great that you love writing them because i love reading them! keep 'em coming i say!
She-Who-Lives-in-TheMadhouse chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
It really amazes me how short stories make me feel. I completely adore this pairing and to get it from your point of view... it's priceless. I am all excited about it! Sweet-sweet-sweet! And your insane Harry is just... well, for me he is more believable than the others I have met.