Reviews for Flawed Premise
momocolady chapter 1 . 9/17
good story
reddir chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Yay!

The horrible/stupid people in all those Christmas specials drove me nuts as a kid.
readingaccount chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Love this! So funny how John gets pulled into Sherlock's world.
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I loved this! I always figured the adults in these specials had some sort of retro amnesia. As children they would have received presents, yet none now believe in Santa. Some could pass it off as something the parent made up, but all? I like your explanation better!
Kwizzic chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I think I love you, in a very platonic reviewerly sort of way.
HelenaHermione chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This is very funny!
KingKillerq chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Oh God, Cracked and Sherlock agreeing on something, you have made my day with this.

Note to self: Find that article, the heck, how could I have missed something like that!
FashionablyHospitable chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
CRACKED DOT COM YAY!
Neil chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Oh dear, I loved this XD
John is adorable - which means he's in character. And Sherlock is rationalizing thigs that aren't supposed to be rationalised. So he' s IC too XD
...you know, when i realized Santa was actually my parents leaving me presents, I started to think exactly like sherlock - why wouldn't parents in xmas specials be concerned about presents popping out of the blue? And the toothfairy! Someone who got close enough to take the tooth from under your pillow means your kid is not safe! :P I'm not sure wether that makes me as smart as Sherlock or just equally deranged XD
RainWillMakeTheFlowersGrow chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Oh my gosh. Oh...oh my gosh.
Wow.
FAVORITE BUTTON CLICKING TIME!
Ink Stained Quill chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh god this was hysterical! :)
It's funny but I was asking myself the same questions when I was watching Christmas specials this year haha:)
Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh my God.

"But they, unlike you, are not actually real so what they do and do not think about really shouldn't be occupying so much of your time," John insisted.

And that pretty much made my brain steam, break, and crack like the raw egg you thought was an Easter Egg. Oops.
Rumour of an Alchemist chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Ohh, funny.
Thank-you very much for this piece of 'Sherlock' pedantry.
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
You make me very happy. XD
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 12/26/2012