Reviews for Enemy Incognito
Regin chapter 52 . 10/28/2010
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Nation of One chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This was a fantastic Story. Though I wish I would have read your profile first. If I had known it was going to be left so open ended and plans for a sequel would be abandoned I may have avoided reading it.
R chapter 52 . 4/30/2010
you should put a disclaimer that this story is a cliff hanger with no end so that people don't waist their time.
midnightjen chapter 52 . 4/11/2009
This was fantastic. I think the way Dawn chose to move in with Spike was somehting that could definitely have happened. I'm not sure Buffy really knows what it means to love and i think you've really shown how she doesn't know how to be partners with someone. after all everything she thinks she knows about love comes from being stalked by angel. i loved it.
MzTwilight chapter 52 . 4/9/2008
i loved this story but i wish i hadn't read it b/c there's no sequal. if i knew that, i wouldn't have even thought about this but that whole thing between spike and buffy really made me cry and i almost couldn't finish reading it. i hope you do a sequal sometime b/c i really want to know what happens with that.
starzstruck-1 chapter 52 . 10/11/2006
Wow, that story was absolutely amazing. How you were able to write all those characters, each with their own plot line, stay true to the original plotline, AND keep all the characters in character is beyond me. Fantastic. Will there be a sequel? I want to know what's up with the new.. slayer.? Eep!

blessed be

Michele
SpaceLord chapter 52 . 12/6/2005
I liked the story, especially the relationship parts. The action and the events that took place don't suit me very well, nothing wrong with them I just have a general problem with people who are too "good" to kill humans because they are humans. Those kinds of characters never seem real to me, always the "if u kill me you become me" bull is just lame in my opinion. To me it seems that when fighting for your life a quick kill is preferable to a slow takedown, it's just the way of a soldier. These people need to go to Samurai school or something and just accept it. As I said it's not in this story particularly I have a problem with it it's just in genaral when characters in books or movies or whatever are faced with these choices and they take the stupid talking action. To me it's just frustrating to read/watch and generally pisses me off. This is ofcourse your choice as a writer and my personal preference but making people more "gray" makes them alot more human too in my opinion, I can't stand the clean cut no faults person and someone trying to kill you and your family would most certanly die if any "normal" human being got the chance to do it.

But the personal parts I thought were great and I really love the ending and was wondering if you have written a sequel to it? I didn't see one but the ending sure implies a sequel. Well hope to read a sequel soon.
SlayrGrl chapter 52 . 8/28/2005
wow... it's been a long time since I've read a story that has kept me as captivated as this one. Every step of the way I was interested in what was going to happen next. Awesome story, and I can't wait to read the second half.
star429 chapter 52 . 7/22/2005
I just read this story and I really hope that you plan on writing the sequel at some point. this story is really really good. You seemed to have had big things planned...
Isabel chapter 52 . 12/8/2004
Wow! I just found this story on someone's recommendation page and it totally blew me away! You do all the characters so well. Your original characters support the plot and don't overshadow the canon characters. I am so glad you put the note on your page that you're still planning to do 'Enemy Unleased' or I'd be worried. I understand burnout, but please don't leave us hanging forever. :)
starblossom56 chapter 32 . 4/8/2004
I know that this story has been long finished, but I just wanted to tell you how wonderful I think it is. I keep thinking I know what's going on and right then I find out I'm completley wrong. I love it! Thank you for releasing such a well written, thoughtful, and twisting story. It almost makes it seem like Buffy wasn't cancelled. Thanks again for a great story!
BaKaBaBi chapter 52 . 1/30/2004
This story was...breathtaking! It was absolutely perfection!
It had all the favourite players, and they were all in character. None of that overdraumatic, overplayed and overused junk. None of the confrontations were needlessly corny or extra sappy, it all seemed like real emotions. So real i got all teary at some parts! I love how you did...well...everything! The way you dealt with travers was just gorgeous...and i'm so happy that u made him the big bad instead of just choosing a scooby and sticking crazy thought in them to make them evil.
speaking of crazy, thankyouthankyouTHANKYOU for having faith in your story! There are very few stories with faith portrayed as something other then an evil bitch, or a sobbing girl looking for forgiveness...and i thought your characterization worked perfectly _ and i always thought that anya and faith would be amazing friends!
uh so ...yea...i love this story!
lilmamaday chapter 52 . 1/18/2004
This story has simply taken my breath away! The emotion that this story has provoked is unreal. I can't wait until your sequel b/c I will admit w/the end of chapter 51 I was actually crying and you just can't leave us all hanging there so please start Enemy Unleashed soon!
Carol chapter 52 . 10/28/2003
I really enjoyed this story and am looking forward to the sequel. Thank you for writing it.
Queen chapter 52 . 10/28/2003
Speakin' of your evilness, luv it! There's no other way to describe it! I cannot wait until you're next part, although do admit, had a bit of fury pissiness when I realized this wasn't gonna end. Then I realized, hey, this stories good, don't want it to end. Keep writin' til you're old and died of arthritis of the fingers.