Reviews for A Very Starsky Christmas
mel2932 chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
What a sweet, touching , beautiful Christmas story! Thank you!
Hutch-is-gorgeous chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Awww! A Hutch gets married to Sweet Alice and has "Gotcha" him! Way to go Alice!
You too Hutch for looking past her former life as a prostitute and everything and his parents easily loving her and Jamie. The others in your story it's obvious have welcomed Alice and Jamie too! Nick has changed for the better; his bad shady-type kind of ways having been put in the past and gets along with everyone now and helped with the wedding and the reception!
I did have to look up what a pierogi is and am curious as to which kind of filling Martyna (Mrs. Starsky) put in hers and which kind of topping or toppings they had on top. Did you have any kind of fillings and toppings in mind Sandy? I have had Chinese dumplings and dumplings with chopped spinach in them but I don't remember if they are boiled like pierogies are. Merry Christmas and a God blessed new year to you!
survivor10 chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
What a delightful, heart-warming story this is, Sandy! Thanks so much for writing it and sharing it with all of us here! It's only natural that Starsky would feel as he does here; and that Hutch would have his eye on his best buddy and do what he can to lift his flagging spirits. I'd have loved to have seen each of them finding personal happiness in the show, marrying perhaps and standing up as Best Man for each other - that's my vision of Season 5, had there been one. Of course there wasn't, so your story here is all the more special! Thanks for your Sweet Alice series - I love these stories of yours :-)
Batbair chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Very sweet, thanks for the little Christmas gift! Have a wonderful New Year!
Rescue45 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This was such an awesome story. I really love this storyline you have Sandy. Please, write more.
murphysmom chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
THIS WAS TERRIFIC! A Christmas wedding! Very well written and you captured the guys' friendship just right. Thanks for sharing.