Reviews for Chasing the Moon
The Crystal Pen chapter 16 . 8/16
This chapter had everything I love it. Phenomenal chapter and three great cliffhangers!
twilight8377 chapter 19 . 3/16
Beautiful story
Fallen Seraphina chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
I'm so happy I finally found this again! I read it almost two years ago, but I had forgotten to favourite it.
Tekie Scythe chapter 18 . 7/27/2016
Family dynamics always end with the same kid. its adorable.
Tekie Scythe chapter 15 . 7/26/2016
I honestly thought for a moment that Tony was going to pull the "I'm Iron Man." stunt.
Tekie Scythe chapter 8 . 7/21/2016
This is too good. I can't even put it down.
Tekie Scythe chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
What?!
Im Just Trash chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
I actually ship Bruce and Steve
AzucenaXshadows chapter 18 . 4/7/2016
This was a very beautifully epic story
Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
Holy hellfire. Can't say I didn't see that coming after that ├╝ber spectacular backflip but still... Holy hellfire.
DragonPatronus88-1MKJY4All chapter 15 . 11/15/2015
I really thought Tony was gonna let the cat out of the bag there for a minute. Pun intended.
On a completely different note- I just figured out a theory as to who the other spider shifters are. I'm thinking Peter and Jessica?
DragonPatronus88-1MKJY4All chapter 13 . 11/12/2015
Jeez...
DragonPatronus88-1MKJY4All chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
Yay! Steve and Tony have gotten together!
I don't know why that makes me want to sing the theme to 'CatDog' though.
It'll be interesting to see how the 'Pack' stops this latest attack.
DragonPatronus88-1MKJY4All chapter 11 . 11/9/2015
As I guessed in a previous review I KNEW Nat was a spider- albeit a different one than I imagined as I thought of an actual relatively small Black Widow, whereas the description leads me to believe she more of a widow/tarantula situation. I echo Tony in his disdain for said form.
Although, I also echo Steve- he should have apologized.
And poor Steve having to deal with another of his beloved being attacked by Hydra. Can't wait to see what happens.
DragonPatronus88-1MKJY4All chapter 6 . 11/3/2015