Reviews for What Happens under the Mistletoe Stays under the Mistletoe
Koiame chapter 1 . 8/18
So sweet!
Meme-chan chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Good heaven, that was a lovely read. Thank you for making my day. So sweet.
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Your stories are all amazing, this was so sweet! D
Broken Mermaid chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This is beautiful.
grathialiana chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Awww this is just freaking amazing!
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Angel Ran chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Aww, so sweet! Glad I belatedly started looking for some stories from the holidays, as I stumbled upon this one! Was a very cute get-together, everything was just so right! Made me very jealous of Heero's snuggly coat too lol. Although it's not a multi-parter, and Heero and Duo only met briefly, it all fell so perfectly into place and you gave a sense that we already knew their life history and connection up to this point. Thanks for the great story! _
jlibo000 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
WOW. Seriously, dude... just wow. It's awe-inspiring how you can weave this perfect tale, with backgrounds and everything in under 5000 words flat and make it romantic, funny, endearing and really freaking erotic at the same time... Awe-inspiring. You rock.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Dyna chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Merry Christmas, my friend. Lovely Heero/Duo get-together story. I loved it and you for sharing it with us just before Christmas. Hugs to you, and warm wishes for a lovely holiday.
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Really cute! I love it :) Keep up the great work and write more soon!
Nowlive chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Wow...nice and sweet... you know, there's room for a chapter 2...which I as a reader would love very much! :) Merry Christmas
Maririn chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Such a wonderful Christmas treat! Love the running dialogue in Duo's head. :)
rekahneko chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
What a lovely Christmas present! Mistletoe really is a little creepy sometimes, all parasitic and whatnot. Thankfully there is a Heero to battle against it. I really like how well you imply a history without needing an extra 10 chapters just to cover what happened beforehand. Hard to do well - good job!