Reviews for Paths
madcraftermom chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Please update! I really want to know I'd Dali comes around to the idea of freedom or not!
chibimin chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
I hope you update soon. This is a very interesting story and I want to know where it goes.
SeanchanLord chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Simply loved it. I liked that not all damane were like Dali in that they would take the action to do something. There were some bending what I saw the damane rules but those were to keep the story rolling and ultimately helped the story you wrote.

Other than that you managed to capture the mindset of a damane rather well. I'm fascinated by damane also, after my only story is about them too. *grin*

Seeing that this has been updated so long ago I fear there is little hope for updates, but as a writer I know how it feels to receive reviews so maybe, just maybe this'll spark your interest in continuing for the story.

Just remember, for every one who bothers to write a praising review, there are dozen more silent ones who also love the story. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Great writing. Really enjoying this. You seem to be able to see beyond things to get to the mindset of the damane. Very well done.
noamg chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Your writing is wonderful; You cope beautifully with the challange of realistically presenting the POV of a damane - someone who has come to love slavery, making her sympathetic and all the while showing how wrong it is. I look forward to the next update and promise I'll try to to give a more detailed review then.
Watcher123 chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
What a wonderful start to what promices to be an excelent series. You really seem to get the Seanchan mindset and way of looking at the world. I wonder how long Dali's pledge not to channell will hold? Not to mention it must be a bit unsettling for an Accepted or Aes Sedai to have to teach a student who is probably better at using the power as a weapon that they are and who could decide to try and kill you if you annoy her too much.

I look forward to reading the next instalment
Tracie chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
This story is amazing! I haven't read much WoT fanfiction that I actually like but this is exceptional. I can't wait to see where Dani goes next! Keep writing, please! 3