Reviews for This Day's Black Fate
Duchess67 chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooo You let that horrible man get away with it? grrrr *taking a deep breath and sighing* I'm glad you had the baby turn out to be Amy, another best friend for the Doctor and oh my gosh, you made Donna be the Doctor's grandmother in law. LOL Okay... *snicker* Gotta love that, in spite of everything. *laughing some more* And Donna basically got to briefly meet her own granddaughter. Whoa...
Duchess67 chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Okay, I'll admit I've started reading this one, too. Even though I don't know Campbell, I'm assuming the character was played by a young David Tennant and I'm having to skip over things, here and there. *blush*

That being said, oh my gosh what a HORRIBLE man Campbell's father is! How can Donna believe him, he said his wife left him, but she'd already left and Campbell lived with his Dad because he didn't like his step father. WHY did Donna not insist someone at the hospital call her mother and father? Surely the hospital would contact them about the baby! You've got me jumping up and down in my chair and all but screaming about the injustice of all of this. What else is he lying about? Where is Campbell, really? *whimper*
Zerousy chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Oh man! Heart wrenching much? But so good.
Zerousy chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
The extra crossover as in having the Doctor adventures still be real was an interesting surprise.
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Evil father/grandfather. How horrible!
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
That's a lot to experience when you're young. Not everyone gets to. Hopefully they can get back together.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Sweet and hot after a previously adorkable chapter.
sil chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
What's wrong with Shaun Temple?
Nitestar73 chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
I'm only just now watching Takin' Over the Asylum and this is great! You really did a good job capturing Campbell's energy and what his thoughts must be like - I love how you compared him to a puppy. That's EXACTLY what he's like.
azathoth chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Once again that thing about the Doctor needing companions to stop him. Do you know how many times he's been without them?
If people love Donna, why do they interfere with her happy ending?
DarthAbby chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
The FEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLS! My eyes are WATERING! This was just so freaking sweet and amazing and perfect and I can't even...! Donna!
hillary chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Yes, Moffat would be so envious of a fic that interferes with Donna's happy ending. There's also that thing again about the Doctor needing someone to stop him, because he'll kill, oh, everyone otherwise.
Gottingen chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Oh dear, this is great. I wanted this crossover so much, and Campbell/Donna particularly! Such a good drama with a bittersweet ending. And your delicious little plot twist - I swear, it would make Moffat choke with envy.
Love. 3 3 3
gandalf chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
It's a established fsct on the Internet-the Doctor has companions to stop him. Because he's a villain who otherwise will commit genocide. I've been watching it since I was seven and I never knew that, because it never said so.
Donna's not happy with Shaun Temple?