Reviews for Real Good Thing
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
AwwwwwWWWWWWWW! That was so ADORABLE!
destielandsabriellovah chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Whens next chapter?
ASLShanks chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
NO! Moreeee, I want moreee! This story is so cute! And funny too! Please tell me there's gonna be more! :)
otahotian chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Awesome! Love the easy way it floats and love the way you write the characters! Continue on, please? :)
shipperoftheships67 chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Omg I love this! Pleeeeaaase update soon! Omg it's fictastic! (omg I know that was super corny, but I thought it was cute) XD
sweetkakes35 chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Aww. I'm loving this story, but I see that it hasn't been updated in a while. I hope this doesn't mean that it has been abandoned. If you're still out there, PLEASE keep writing!
XxMuffinSlayerxX chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Such a sweet fic, I love it, update soon! :)
DaniBD chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Wow! I am really loving this story! To me it's refreshing to read and greatly relaxing. I love Lexi and how she's the connection that brought everyone together but she isn't the main MAIN part. Like she's a very important piece without overshadowing the whole story like how some stories do when they bring a kid in. Great job and I am really glad I read this!
Eadin chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
I really love this! It is the cutest thing I've read in a long time, and I fan-girled so hard it hurt. The only thing I don't understand about it was why it is rated M.
FlirtyFlapper chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Awwwwwwww! I cant wait for more. Could they be any cuter? And Sam and Gabe! Dawwwww
Queen Beanie chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
This story is really cute 3 can't wait for more!
Cas-and-Dean-should-kiss chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
I love this so far. Really well written. :)
WincestElejah chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
The great big bag of dicks line just earned you a review and a favorite! That was hilarious! Update soon!
raynaphotography chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Oh please tell me there's more, I need more! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
*internally screams about the fluff* I absolutely love this! All of your stories are fantastic and this is no exception!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »