Reviews for Revenge on the Golden Fairy
alex1464 chapter 1 . 1/13
That was beautful! It actually made me cry two times ! One when those boys hurt victorique and kujo noticed her injuries and two for the care they showed to each other at the cottage ! Very romantic. I loved every moment ! Write more victorique x kujo fics please :) 3
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
That was very beautiful. You kept Kujo and Victorique true to character. The way you composed that earlier fight scene had me at the edge of me seat!

Bravo.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Kawaii! I love it how most people make Avril the bad guy or love rival. I love Kujo-Victorique and all of their stories are cute, especially 'REVENGE ON THE GOLDEN FAIRY'. The Kujo fighting the boys part was epic.
Arine-san chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Beautiful!
momoxtoshiro chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Ahh again, bravo! So cute! I wrote a similar scene of him brushing her hair. I also love the comparisons of their names, wolf and squirrel, reaper and fairy, monster and rabbit, I love how they are connected in so many stories!
Loli duck chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This story was amazing, I loved it very much.
it was very well put together, and i loved the H/c and the fluffy side of it most.
there are very little fluff and H/C fanfics of Gosick, and every time i read a new one, it becomes my fave; this is my new fave, and, before this was your last one you did.
I also love how you keep the chars so in character, it's very hard to make a fluff romance about a tsun char, and most people make it OOC, even though it's still good, you do it the best and keep it's original feel.
very well put together, please more oneshot fluff Gosick, i need MOAR!
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Well done, wish you'd made those bastards suffer more though
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
So cool and so beautiful.