Reviews for Forbidden Affairs
A chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
Update please
witchbaby300 chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
First off I'm kinda pissed you don't have more reviews for this story. I LOVE it so far. I love that you took a different approach instead iterating about a typical white girl. I love white people but it's just nice to banker to related to a character and know the struggles they go through. It's interesting you choose Howard as the love interest because I can definitely see it. He's got a rough 'I don't give a fuck' attitude that Jack and Forrest don't have.

The only thing wrong with the story was that you had her wearing jeans in the early 20's. Women wearing pants was not a common thing. The rise of the bicycle led to a greater acceptance of pants but only as sportswear in the late 1800's. Paul Poiret, a Paris designer made harem pants an integral part of his 1908 collection and that set the stage for Coco Chanel to popularize them as sportswear in the 1920's.

It was only in the 1950's that denim jeans became common for teen girls and it has been a tenn wardrobe staple since then. But regardless I still love the story and I can't wait to read about how their relationship develops and the trials they will go through. Just a little nugget of knowledge, it pays to research on stories you write especially if it's in another time period. It can often be a deal breaker for many readers. I once read a great fanfiction story based on the late 1940's-early 1950's and the author had them using cellphones and laptops! Sometimes it doesn't matter how great your story is as long as you show that you know what your talking about viewers will love it. And if you think that was a flame it wasn't!

I am very much in love with this story and if you don't update I'LL DIE! lol

-Your faithful reader witchbaby300 :-)
prescription sunshines chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
You're such a good writer! I love this story so much already, pleassssseeeee finish it! :D
TC Stark chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Aw I loved this chapter. I love how concerned LM is with Howard.

Also Forrest cracks .me up. You have him perfect here. "Taking a pi- boy get your ass back inside" lol

I was wondering if you were going to address Howard's alcohol problem due to his involvement with the war. I think that would add nice depth. I'm glad you decided to write this and I look forward to what's in store.
jbaby075 chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Even though I don't usually read stories about Howard, I will read this one because it's interesting. Please continue to update thx