Reviews for Again I Go Unnoticed
wallyflower chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
I've been going through your fics; it's very gratifying to find readable Hey! Arnold fanfiction. This one... is such a poignant character study of Helga as her parents' child. Wonderful.
HikaruShidou2006 chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
I love Dashboard! You know you should make a helga fic at home, the song Saints and Sailors, I think it suits it quite well.. Byes!

~ja~

-hikaru-chan
Bunni chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
For one, that song totally rocked. Two, the way that Helga explained in her view about her parents and how she always goes unnoticed was a great, like she was explaining it to her diary or something, while listening to the song. if there's more, i can't wait for more. Honestly, this fanfic kicked $$.
Athena Lionfire chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Oh my god, that was so sad, I'm nearly in tears here, poor Helga, oh, I'm really sad now. This is a wonderful song fic.
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
You briefly gave what it is like in young girl's eyes to experience the pain she has to go through being ignored by her parents and clinging to the only bit of optimism left. That tomorrow, things will change...for the better. Excellent!
Miss Pataki chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
Wow. This is simply impressive! You've managed to convey so much emotion here. It's absolutely marvelous!
Lynderia chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
Great imaginative insight! This was well written. Great job!
ur Beta chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
This is one *really* nice ficcie, ChickenGoddes! I admit, your 1st person POV is far more better than some ficcie I've read. Keep it up!

I love HA!