Reviews for Add A Little Light To Winter
Black Dragon 42 chapter 4 . 3/18/2016
I want more! Please continue!
bookangel1624 chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Pretty good story so far :) update soon please!
nellie chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
O My God this is so good please update soon...
Yea i find this really interesting and i love to read more about her past and etc.( also her relationship with jack , so cute btw)
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Please update this great story soon! I hope Jack and Fauna kiss soon! Hopefully by accident because I love when that happens! Update soon!
TenebrisSagittarius chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
-pterodactyl shriek- - I actually did it ok?! I was so excited! It has been so long and I totally love this story and Fauna! Her relationship with Pitch is very mysterious, which I can't wait to find out about. Along with her center and the fluff to come asafdsbjgfd
I would like to see more of her powers. We know that she can also fly and control sunlight at will, but what about offensive powers?
Anyways, don't worry about the update being late, I bet you had lots to do :) And the next chapter is Tooth collecting! Me wants to seeeee!
Update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
More I love it!
Stinger5150 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
This is really good! I llove the movie, and adding a new charecture so Jack isn't alone was a cool idea!
TheActionSociety chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
I'm actually in love with this story and I don't usually like the RotG fanfics where an OC is almost instantly best friends with Jack but this is good, it's believable (haha get it?)

I am impatient so please just bear with me if I hound you for updates (-_-') But in this instance...please update? soon?

But yeah, this is probably my favourite RotG fanfiction at the moment, it's brilliant already
Red-HeadNinja1524 chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Please update!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Update update update update!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Please update. Where are you?!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
UPDATE!
DJxChick01 chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
My little sister loves this story and asks me to read it to her over and over again. Hope you keep it up, cant wait to read what happens with Fauna and Jake against Pitch.
Raven Winter chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
I always love your stories. Keep going
Reader chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Love this story! It's very well written. You're a great writer.
Update soon! xx