Reviews for An Irresistible Love
lauren branning chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
hi. I Best friend you. I love lovely loved love u you.
Lyssa1999 chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
Aww loved this story :) so glad they got a happy ever after :)
Lyssa1999 chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
Yay they are making progress :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
sorry to say but it was fairly Boring but i do like how u have written a gd storyline can u carry on doing the story plz?!x
KlarolineSince97 chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
LOVE IT , LOVE IT , LOVE IT ! Can you please try and upload a sequel , this story was just AMAZING .
nadenelouis3 chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
I love Eastenders.
I love Joey (its hard not to)
I love Lauren
I love Joey and Lauren and the 'kissing cousins' story line

I didn't even know Eastenders had a FF section so I clicked on it, wanting to find a story about Joey and Lauren and this was the first one I saw! I LOVED IT :D :D :D

this is amazing and you are so good!
OTHSBERKB chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
Aw the whole story has been amazing and that's a really cute ending! :') Just a random idea, you should do a new story with different one shots of them with Lily, because they're such an adorable little family :)
Either way I can't wait to read your new Joey/Lauren stories.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
good story so far i can't waittoread the rest
disarranging chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
Oh my gosh that was just too cute. Bad boy Joey as a Daddy! I think I actually said 'aww' out loud at the flashback where Lily had a nightmare and he takes her back up to bed. I love that you gave them a happy ending but still kept the plot realistic by Lauren's drinking rather than just assuming her addiction simply disappeared. I'm going to miss this fic so much! Can't wait to see what you're going to come up with next. :)
jaurengroup chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
aww such a sweet ending, was really sweet when joey proposed. its been a good story all in all, cant wait for a new one xx
Account Moved. Xx chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
Aww, this is so adorable!
I would love to see scenes like that in the future of the show.
Lily is such a cute little girl. I love how she's such a daddy's girl.
I like the flashbacks from when Lauren had Lily to when Lauren was drunk.
I can't wait to see any more of your Joey/Lauren stories :) x
KlarolinexDelenaxx chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
i really enjoyed reading this epilogue, didn't want it to end.. i loved it, guess i am a sucker for some good old family time, although i do like me some drama too. Great ending..
Lilly Scott chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
That has to be the best ending ever !
Guest chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
I really enjoyed this story and is disappointed that it ended! Great work! Hope to see possibly a sequel soon and the new story! :-)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
please update tonight . i cant wait for the epilogue !