Reviews for Bachelor Auction
josiebell391 chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
wow is all I can say
Maria chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
WOW! Hot but sweet! You are a great writer, indeed! Would like to read more of this.
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Loved it, great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Wow! I like your writing; loved your Caskett fics. Please write more.
jareya chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Wow, great story! Love everything about it, from Martha's role to that kiss (!), and would love to see a follow-up if you decide to continue it.
4ngelwithashotgun chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH! 33333 My poor fangirl heart... ;) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Okay. Im done now. Great story!
Cofkett chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Chewy.
BBandcaskettforever chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
OMG! I have to say that it was my second fav story from all the fan fiction I read and my first fav story is pheromone my lovely so this story comes in a close second u r my favorite castle fan fiction author I wish u won for the castle fan fiction awards but its okay maybe next time
Celeste.J.Evans chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I kind of got lost in the story. I kept trying to pay attention so I could critique it but baby, I was just living in the moment. Such a cute AU story. I thought Castle and Beckett were very much in character in the situation: unsure and a little impulsive and really frustrating with their miscommunication. Great story: awesome present for Natalie.
bones35 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
A clever concept of combining the means of triggering Kate's jealousy, Martha's advice, and Castle's nervousness.

Enjoyed it, a lot!
Mouserocks-nerd chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
still too lazy to log in... But I absolutely adored this story and thought you should know it! Fantastic job! (and that kiss... woo-hoo!) :D Loved it through and through.
beatingoutasamba chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I finally got around to reading this story! Sorry again for not beta-reading it in time... Oh well, it turned out great! I wouldn't change a thing. :)

Anyway, I loved it! I especially loved the ending. ;)
Marjorie chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I really liked this story. I would have enjoyed reading further. I think the plot is good and would have really liked reading about the date, etc. Hope you would consider extending it.
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
OMg omg omg, Yeah you finally wrote this story. Oh wow it was so good. The start was amazing "You cant date a stripper". I remember us talking about that. Soon as i read it i was like ahhhhhh. I loved how Martha slammed all the money into Kate's hand to help her win. Castle kissing her and then backing off, so Castle. I could see him doing that. The Kate pulling him in for a longer kiss."When you want to kiss me do it right, Castle. Best line of story and so Beckett to.

Great Story, now I am itching to write my version.

Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I really enjoyed it! It would be nice if you wrote a follow on with their actual date.