Reviews for Would We Have Changed
Just an FYI, the father and/or mother has to have the same blood type as their children.
Darknessdawns chapter 30 . 7/23
Wow what a story. You did a fantastic job with it. I got caught in chapter one and just had to keep reading. I love all the emotion throughout the story. And let's not forget the touch of Kaoru/Kyouya, that was an added bonus.
Fourshotchild chapter 30 . 5/4
That was a very sweet story! I absolutely loved it! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it!
Angelfairy25 chapter 3 . 3/18
Loved it!
jadecat1910 chapter 7 . 1/15
I WAS RIGHT!
jadecat1910 chapter 5 . 1/15
Hmmm... I think Kyoya has a little crush Haruhi...
jadecat1910 chapter 2 . 1/15
So, what kind of drunk is she?
jadecat1910 chapter 1 . 1/15
Aww so sweet
Guest chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
Omg she has blood cancer
stoicness chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
he should end up with nekazowa
JustJolola chapter 30 . 6/2/2014
Aaaahhh, I'm so glad this had a happy ending. Now I can carry on with my day without the clouds of sadness hanging over me! *strikes dramatic pose with arms in the air* Haha. :p

Aw, but this was a great story. Love never is just some convenient thing without its downs as well as ups, and it's nice to read about the realities of that. :) Great stuff!
JustJolola chapter 29 . 6/2/2014
Yey, they got married! *throws confetti*
I love weddings. :3
JustJolola chapter 28 . 6/2/2014
I'm glad she's better. I wish Yukimura would quit trying to win her over though.
She's getting married to Takashi (which I assume is the next chapter!) and has much better things to do than deal with the likes of him. I'm not too worried about Ranka's side of things, he'll come around.
Poor Takashi though, always being made to feel inadequate. :(