Reviews for Sonic and The Thousand Year Door
Guest chapter 73 . 9/3/2013
Only three words... This is awesome
emiliethehedgehog chapter 66 . 7/2/2013
I'm a HUGE fan of CatDog. That parody was so silly in a good way.
emiliethehedgehog chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
This story is epic. I love it when Scratch and Grounder appeared and called Grodus a dome headed freak.
Hamma Brotha chapter 73 . 2/14/2013
Hooray for happy ending! Doopliss FTW!

Though it would be very creepy to suddenly have your town and other places teleported to another world with out your objection... Oh, well.

Sonic and Vivian action figures! *Gasp!*

TTYD is over 9000 times better then that piece of crap Sticker star... Just saying, jusssst saying.

You stay at it man!:D
Hamma Brotha chapter 71 . 2/14/2013
Excellent chapter! Although i wish the battle was shown... Oh, well.
Hamma Brotha chapter 68 . 2/1/2013
Woo! Can't wait for the upcoming epic battle!
Hamma Brotha chapter 67 . 2/1/2013
Ooo Grodus got beaten to a pulp! Bowser Yowser to the rescue!
Hamma Brotha chapter 66 . 1/27/2013
What the fuck just happened...!? This is really screwed up. Meh, i hope the actual plot will continue.

-Captain Falcon Kickass.
Parent12D chapter 66 . 1/28/2013
Okay dude, if you want an explanation, here's how it goes:

This part of chapter 8 was meant to contain the most comedy relief, along with classic cartoon humor. That explains some of the jokes used (ex. includes, the whole Ren and Stimpy parody, the fact that Scratch, Grounder and Coconuts performed pranks on the Shadow Sirens, and of course, there's the whole CatDog theme parody; not to mention, the fact that GIR loves his Piggy so much and he wanted to take it out on the bad guy.) Also, the fact that Chao have gone hungry since the release of Sonic Adventure 2, was inspired by a picture I discovered on DeviantArt. The fact that Big fell from the ceiling along with Froggy was basically part of the comedy relief. Other references include the Chao Karate in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, and the Team Blast attack originated from Sonic Heroes.

The Sonic Electronic musical in this fanfiction was originated from a video on YouTube and the part where Beldam called Silver Pothead was inspired by a YouTube video where someone called him Pothead the Porcupine. Okay, do you get it? That's why this part is the way it is... but next time, the story will be back to the main plot...
Hamma Brotha chapter 61 . 1/27/2013
Crazy Vector, just can't get enough of that computer room.

I am surprised you can keep writing this fic with few reviews!

Keep it up and you stay awesome bro!
Hamma Brotha chapter 45 . 1/27/2013
Bowser, awesome as ever!
Hamma Brotha chapter 38 . 1/26/2013
Nice crossover. Like really awesome! And yes, i believe Vivian is a girl. Silly japanese.
Parent12D chapter 47 . 1/18/2013
Yeah... Vivian is my favorite partner as well due to her beautiful looks, her attacks in battles are useful, and well... she's got some good characteristics.
Guest chapter 47 . 1/17/2013
I agree Vivian is the best because she turns good. :-)
Guest chapter 46 . 1/16/2013
I played the actual game and the 6th place is Poshley Heights.