Reviews for A Simple Touch
lovleydragonfly chapter 30 . 2/24
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH!
Namine031898 chapter 30 . 8/5/2014
That was beautiful. :')
Is it weird I teared up at the end?
I would just love it if something along the lines of this happened in Kingdom Hearts 3. I really think Van deserves some type of salvation. Whether it's living with Ven at his home, or peacefully going back to him like it is in this story. As long as he makes peace with, and is forgiven by everybody. :) (You can probably tell Vanitas is almost (or maybe IS) my favourite character...)
Anyway, I'm really glad I read this; it was 30 chapters of awesome! And if a sequel is written, I will definitely read it.
The-Great-Me-sama chapter 30 . 8/1/2014
ahhhhhh that was so good!
Rosalinarose13 chapter 29 . 7/11/2014
Plz update soon .
I really enjoy the story so far
PLZ dont make me wait long DX
Guest chapter 16 . 6/5/2014
What da fuck!the page is not loading!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 19 . 5/23/2014
Remember Sora...don't be afraid of the Dark.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
I see. Xehanort wants Sora's Inner Darkness!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 16 . 5/23/2014
Hmm...what does Ven have to say?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
Stop Vanitas!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 10 . 5/23/2014
Ooh...a newcomer eh? Fascinating!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
WHOO! Epic chapter!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Yikes! Creepy! Lol.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Well I must admit that you've brought a whole new view to how Vanitas might've felt during this AU of BBS. Well done!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Very nice chapters so far! I like this!
Namine031898 chapter 26 . 4/30/2014
This is a different kind of story, I gotta tell you. This isn't just some other Kingdom Hearts III story, it has a different quality to it; that certain, in-explainable "feel" not a lot of stories have. The ones that can really make the reader feel for the characters. Those stories are always the best. My chest has literally been aching since pretty much the start. T_T
From the minute I started reading, I really didn't want to stop, which is why I was sad when I got to the point of there being no more chapters left. (;_;) But the wait is always worth it. :)
I mean, the fact that it's mainly about three of my absolute favourite characters is a bonus, but the story line itself is what especially intrigues me. You got Van right on the dot and the way he's portrayed in the story is what makes this so different and original from other KH III stories. Original is awesome; of course it gets boring seeing the same ideas used over and over again.
The only problems I can think of are basically just my grammar-Nazi side talking. I do think some things are worded a little awkwardly. For example, when saying, "He gave a sigh." It could just say, "He sighed." And a few paragraphs from the end of this chapter, there's this sentence, "And, as I saw that Ven suddenly became deep in thought, a thought of my own entered my mind." It might flow better to say, "Seeing Ven deep in thought, a thought of my own came to mind."
Of course, there have also been plenty of times when I come across something I couldn't have said better myself. Like this whole story in general. It is truly AWESOME. (O_O) I am really anticipating the next chapter. :) (Oh... I hope this isn't too long. Got carried away again. *sweatdrop*)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »