Reviews for A Simple Touch
Sdb5ss chapter 30 . 10/3/2015
This was so amazing! I actually felt myself at the end of my seat waiting to see what happens next. I also threw a fit of anger during the times when characters were making bad decisions. Through this story I have come to the conclusion that Sora's a moron and Xehanort a nut job. Yeah. Are you sure you are not really part of Square Enix? You certainly have the story skills. :)
lovleydragonfly chapter 30 . 2/24/2015
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH!
Namine031898 chapter 30 . 8/5/2014
That was beautiful. :')
Is it weird I teared up at the end?
I would just love it if something along the lines of this happened in Kingdom Hearts 3. I really think Van deserves some type of salvation. Whether it's living with Ven at his home, or peacefully going back to him like it is in this story. As long as he makes peace with, and is forgiven by everybody. :) (You can probably tell Vanitas is almost (or maybe IS) my favourite character...)
Anyway, I'm really glad I read this; it was 30 chapters of awesome! And if a sequel is written, I will definitely read it.
The-Great-Me-sama chapter 30 . 8/1/2014
ahhhhhh that was so good!
Rosalinarose13 chapter 29 . 7/11/2014
Plz update soon .
I really enjoy the story so far
PLZ dont make me wait long DX
Guest chapter 16 . 6/5/2014
What da fuck!the page is not loading!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 19 . 5/23/2014
Remember Sora...don't be afraid of the Dark.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
I see. Xehanort wants Sora's Inner Darkness!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 16 . 5/23/2014
Hmm...what does Ven have to say?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
Stop Vanitas!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 10 . 5/23/2014
Ooh...a newcomer eh? Fascinating!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
WHOO! Epic chapter!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Yikes! Creepy! Lol.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Well I must admit that you've brought a whole new view to how Vanitas might've felt during this AU of BBS. Well done!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Very nice chapters so far! I like this!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »