Reviews for Dance For Me (Hiatus)
SweetBunny4 chapter 6 . 2/3
Are you going tl continue? This is awesome :)
MidnightSting chapter 5 . 1/3
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
Please finish! This is a great story! I'm literally dying with anticipation for the rest. Save me by finishing! :O
Guest chapter 6 . 6/26/2015
update please!
Cass87 chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
Follow and favorite story! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/16/2015
I wonder how this is going to play out? Is Jake going as an "client" or he going in there and kill? I cannot wait! :) BTW, you didn't make Sherry fragile. :)
Cass87 chapter 6 . 5/16/2015
Hey, I didn't know you update! :) Yay! Jake is coming for his Sherbear. I love how protective he is to her. I don't think you made Sherry weak. Just like what the fellow reviewer mentioned something about her growing up captive with the government has something to do with her personality . I am going to fav and follow this story! :)
droppy chapter 6 . 4/18/2015
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :)) I know it's probably been a while ( a year actually) but please continue this story because it's amazing! :))
Guest chapter 6 . 3/6/2015
Love the story so much!
Can't wait for them to finally meet!
BriRB chapter 6 . 2/25/2015
love this story so far its amazing, been waiting for the latest update since last yr. grrr lol, i hope everythings ok... sorry for the way i may sound i'm just excited to know what happens next, please don't stop
Guest chapter 6 . 1/27/2015
This is such a good story. I'm just now getting into resident evil fan fics and this one will no doubt be my favorite... update soon
Lena chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
Oooohhhh I am just getting addicted to this story
Lena chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I'm interested !
leannsj chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
I hope you continue. It's great!
vitashafadilla chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
This is pretty good. You got my attention girl