Reviews for The Catalyst
eL-Christell chapter 9 . 8/10
Aw, I loved this chapter! The interaction with Thranduil and Elrohir was just beautiful! And again I love tha way you portray Thranduil, not only as a father, but also as a King. And the fact that you pointed out that he rule only cuz the Silvan elves wants him to. I loved the Hobbit movies, but felt like Peter Jackson kinda ruined Thranduils character, making him power hungry and a racist over the Silvan, when in reality he and his father was the only eleven Lords that adapted their subjects kulture instead of forcing their own upon them. Although I loved Lee Pace in the role, I can't help but feel it's not really a justification to the real character. Lol, sorry, rant over. What I'm trying to say is that I love how you get Thranduils carahter more across as "the greatest King the silvan elves ever had" as Tolkien described him. There's are so many other stories here that don't consider canon at all when they write,and indeed don't do him justice either. Although I know he had his flaws he was also just looking out for he's own. Lol, seems like rant continued, sorry I'll stop now! But yeah, love this story still!
eL-Christell chapter 8 . 8/10
Haha, I wonder how Legolas will react when I discover that the twins is partly Valar as well from their grandmother Galadriels side. He'll flip! xD
I love this story so far, it's so cute! I love elfling Legolas, and also the way you portray Thranduil as a loving father, and also the twins! Amazing work, can't wait to read the rest of it! Tho I will probably be sad to see it end, a good story is like a dobbel edged sword, isn't it!? :'D
FunIsFun chapter 15 . 5/1
Absolutely beautiful! This was written in just the most heartfelt way! I laughed so hard when the twins didn't tell Noron he had gotten them mixed up & little Legolas was sitting there laughing! And I loved how Elladan gave Legolas tips on how to sketch and he was so happy! They were honestly just so beautifully written, I LOVE this story so much! Amazing job! :)
AndurilofTolkien chapter 15 . 3/29
aw love
AroVolturi chapter 15 . 5/29/2016
Loved this
Guest chapter 15 . 8/29/2015
still one of my favorite fics! i just had to read it once more!
pinksugarrush chapter 15 . 3/13/2015
Wondeful. I'm glad that Elladan and Elrohir have finally mended their bond!
yaruna chapter 15 . 2/13/2015
You had me bound the entire way through :) I really love your style of writing :)
Amsim chapter 15 . 2/8/2015
Fantastic
Amsim chapter 13 . 2/8/2015
Legolas is one smart little cookie. :')
Amsim chapter 12 . 2/8/2015
Poor little Legolas :( his leaf.
Amsim chapter 11 . 2/8/2015
Go Legolas!
Amsim chapter 10 . 2/8/2015
:') Seriously I want a elfling version of Legolas
Amsim chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
Seriously, I love little Legolas.
Amsim chapter 4 . 2/7/2015
Seriously little princeling Legolas is just about the cutest thing ever.